Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa (26261 Views)

Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Kill Taxify Driver, His Car Sold For N350,000 (Photos) / Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by Innodon(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
Why argue with a beast with gun
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by experimentist: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
Niger Delta, zone of crime and cluelessness
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by StoneLucifer: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
But why argue with an armed robber..Men, he is not holding a toy gun inside a bank.Life is precious.U can always recover what is stolen from u but no amount of money can buy life..What a big loss to the deceased family...RIP &may God grant your loved ones and family, the fortitude to bear this tragedy.
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by mekonglobal(m): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
Who is thiefing in Bayelsa where there is only one major Road that lead in n out to d capital city? Rip to the fine young man...
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by willyo(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
He should had given them whatever... He could had later got them in hundreds of folds... But now..., no chance at all for ever to get whatever
Cowardly tho, he's unarmed... R.I.P Mr too Smart
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by yahmohy27: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Na'am ,such is life after all night vigil and just a step to the promising land.May God protects us against such gang\individual
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by PrincessAnna: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Give whatever they want. R.I.P
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by tansho(m): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
So bad news coming out of Nigeria, CAN ANY GOOD NEWS COME OUT FROM THIS COUNTRY?

Good news? Yes, the president is hale and hearty

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by level10: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
crazymod:

Arguing with an armed man is pure madness. He thought is nairaland where they insult buhari.

He deserves a trophy for being stubborn to death.

IF i USE smthing to slap u na,u would say i am bad abi
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by emvico(m): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
reportnaijanews:
A final year student of Niger Delta University in Bayelsa state, Obele Wilson, was shot and killed by armed robbers during an attack on banks along the Sani Abacha Expressway, Yenagoa, the state capital yesterday June 28th.

The robbers somehow gained access into one of the banks were the deceased was doing a transaction, where he and other bank customers were ordered to bring out all their cash and other valuables...

An eye-witness claimed Wilson argued with the robbers after which he was shot at close range. He died before medical help could get to him. His remains has been deposited at the state owned morgue. May his soul rest in peace, amen!

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/photos-robbers-kill-final-year-student.html
you mean he argued with arm robbers? then something gingered him.anyway RIP
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by Taryur3(m): 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
And if those robbers were caught,and the mob carried out jungle justice on them....some people go still come write jungle justice is not good for them....anyone that killed intentionally should be killed intentionally now
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bros you dey craze! The dead no go fit forgive me if I bid you farewell!! You wan go do gra gra wey you get strength.
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by stjsd(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by kingthreat(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dats why the society should keep killing armed robbers. Jungle justice or not. They all deserve death
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by crazymod: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
level10:

IF i USE smthing to slap u na,u would say i am bad abi

Na you sabi. if you see who carry gun, you can challenge him. Anything you see na your own.

Is a personal choice and decision. As for me, I will never argue with a man with gun unless I am armed.
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by sixcobillz(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
he looks familiar tho.. if only NDU didnt go on strike he would still be alive...RIP..ndu please resume am tired of resting
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by Thobiy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by blackwizwise(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dickson is the course of this death.if he don pay salary we for no day strike by now and that guy for day school.
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by Ibomo(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
I know this young man. He's a friend to someone I taught how to play the piano. Rest in peace Obele.
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by nadalion: 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
sixcobillz:
he looks familiar tho.. if only NDU didnt go on strike he would still be alive...RIP..ndu please resume am tired of resting
You might know him, he does registration behind EtF block at the main campus.
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by ericjohnson(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
and wen jungle Justice is given 2 dis kind of heartless end tym robbers sumpple would say Barbaric
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by onatisi(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
reportnaijanews:

Wilson argued with the robbers after which he was shot at close range. He died before medical help could get to him. !

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/photos-robbers-kill-final-year-student.html
Only a fool argues with someone holding a real gun . The most ppl will say after the person must have been killed by gunman is "rest in peace"
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by SirHenry105(m): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Maybe jux maybe if school was in session this might have not jux happened. . RIP......
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by aolumaxi(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
ufotty2001:
why will u argue with a rubber with a gun.. how much can buy life! RIP
he wants to use the rubber for catapult grin
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by Tarila15(f): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oh my God,dis is a guy i saw dat same morning before he was shot,still cant believe he is dead.R.I.P Obele
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by notoriousbabe: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
He argued with a man carrying gun?sorry Wilson, you are a foooooool.
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by openmine(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
experimentist:
Niger Delta, zone of crime and cluelessness
bro no state or country is immune to armed robbery cases...it happens every where...i guess there are no armed robbery incidence where u reside or come from... undecided undecided
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by sixcobillz(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
nadalion:
You might know him, he does registration behind EtF block at the main campus.
ya you are right I've seen him there a couple of times
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
arguing with an armed robber is suicide.RIP
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by HizRoyalFinest(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wasn't inside a bank o....who wrote this article!!!!!!......It was opp diamond bank I was there
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by YaksonFCA(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
RIP
Re: Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa by openmine(m): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
In one of his famous quotes,the great Zik once said that "it is only a mad man that would argue with a man holding a gun" ...His money was more important to him than his own life...wat a pity cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Cook, Two Others Arrested For Kidnapping In Delta (Photo) / Gabriel Daudu Jailed For N1.4bn Fraud / Murder Suspect’s Son Tells Police: ‘Dad Told Me To Say Mum Drank Sniper’ (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.