Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,729 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress (28767 Views)

APC Endorses Faparusi As Consensus Candidate For Ekiti Governorship / IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by dridowu: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
Who is Yomi Faparusi and why does he want to represent Tennessee’s 4th District?

Yomi Faparusi Sr. “Fapas” came to the United States in search of the American Dream. Fapas had to work minimum wage jobs in his quest and faced adversity. This life experience taught him that, it is not so much about whether one falls but it is more about how one rises after each fall. Above all, his opportunity to work with hard working Americans has made him appreciate what makes American unique and exceptional.
Dr. Faparusi grew up in Nigeria, West Africa; He received his Jurist Doctorate from Widener University School of Law in Wilmington, Delaware graduating with Cum Laude honors. Prior to law school, Dr. Faparusi received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Ibadan’s College of Medicine in Ibadan, Nigeria and his PhD in Public Health from the Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland. Fapas is a licensed physician, attorney and researcher. He currently runs three small businesses- a law practice, a consultancy partnership and a service oriented company.
Over the past decade, Dr. Faparusi has been very active in Republican campaigns within Tennessee and nationally. Yomi has spent a lot of time and effort to promote Conservative candidates such as working the Iowa Caucuses in 2012 for the Rick Perry campaign, driving through miles of rural Iowa to talk to the farmers. In the months leading to the 2012 general elections, Dr. Faparusi made multiple trips to central Ohio for the Romney/Ryan campaign to collect data as well as campaign door-to-door in northwest Ohio. Fapas has also been a member of Young Republican groups starting with the Maryland Young Republicans (MDYR) and lately the Tennessee Young Republicans.
As a Christian and a Conservative, Yomi believes that he can take the Common Sense, Constitutional message from Tennessee’s 4th District to Washington DC.
Dr. Faparusi is married to Yetunde Faparusi and they are blessed with 3 sons, Laolu, Baba and Yomi Jr.

http://fapas4congress.com/index.php/about/

https://m.facebook.com/Fapas4Congress-542177179158471/

12 Likes

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by qualityovenbake(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Good Luck to him and make us proud. Hope he gets elected.

9 Likes

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Twy: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
kind of a confused fella. He assumes because he is Christian there will not be a bias against him based on his name. I will be shocked if he can get 25% of the primry vote.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by amiibaby(f): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
Kudos more grease to ur elbow

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
It is more about how one rises after each fall.best sentence I av heard today

7 Likes

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by uzo200(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Raiders: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
God bless America. The land of the free and brave

15 Likes

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by rattlesnake(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Amen...but I PITY HND holders... Smh

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by jonnpedro: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Just a fellow Nigerian
Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
no harm in trying ..
if you failed 7 times.. why don't give 8th a chance?

5 Likes

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Cherishing(f): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Great credentials
Ride on sir!

That's the way to go unlike the el-dualardiho that dribbled us through out his campaign .

7 Likes

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by d33types: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Twy:
kind of a confused fella. He assumes because he is Christian there will not be a bias against him based on his name. I will be shocked if he can get 25% of the primry vote.

seriously? did you really write that?

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by tintingz(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
All the best.
Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by PublicAssurance: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
[size=18pt]Fappas ni Fappas ko.........another Awo extract vying for office.....to hell with Awolowo - The greatest tribalist in Nigerian History.

"Why feed your enemy fat"....While millions of Ibo babies were dying. May Awolowo rot in Hell!
[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by uzo200(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Checked86: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
I hope he deserves those he wants to represent. I don't congratulate a leader because it is a burden.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by molydonhenry(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
Raiders:
God bless America. The land of the free and brave
If I had chosen well i would have come from America

7 Likes

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by datola: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
All the best bro!
Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by gulfer: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
I have a N1500 Yellow recharge card for whomsoever can tell me which part of Nigeria he is from. Offer available for the next 24hrs.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
rattlesnake:
Amen...but I PITY HND holders... Smh
fool

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by adepiero: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
He should sha make visa easy when he is elected grin

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Taiyescott(m): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mo Fi Olorun Sin Eo..

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Rolandken(m): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Twy:

Your jealousy and bad belle is so high that u cant even hide it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by kay29000(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hmm! I am sure Fapas 'Faps' a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by horlabiyi(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hi

1 Like

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by NaLaugh: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
He is lucky he isn't running for national office. Otherwise, his name "Fapas" would have been a trending meme by now.

That's just too close "fap" to be ignored. It's like calling yourself "Wankas." smiley

1 Like

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
I vote Fapas

C: NLJega grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by obembet(f): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
we don hear
Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by mekonglobal(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ebele Jonathan to him....every spirit of Buharific is cancelled!

1 Like

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by ALAYORMII: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Weldon man

You don win

1 Like

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by manny4life(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Twy:

What has Christianity got to do with this? Just rejoice with him..

8 Likes

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by LMohd(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
gulfer:
I have a N1500 Yellow recharge card for whomsoever can tell me which part of Nigeria he is from. Offer available for the next 24hrs.
efik

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ayo Fayose And Helen Paul Pictured Together / Reuben Abati’s Tweet Over Dana Air Crash Stirs Anger / MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.