Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) (65379 Views)

You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. / Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) / Liz Dasilva Sizzles In Bum Shorts. Puts Hot Legs On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
This is the most surprising news of all time. You mean celebrities have legs?

shocked

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:
See legs like yam.
While you're holding vaseline and doing the nasty. Abi?

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Starlet50(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Nice one....smiley

I bet urs are better...Nice pic @DP
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

While you're holding vaseline and doing the nasty. Abi?
I know you yourself don't believe what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by macaranta(m): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Who her legs EPP?

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Pyno30: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hot Legs Dead Hands
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by tommykiwi(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
What nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by dannyben5: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nawa o...abegi sandoski gimme gnut oil make i rub 4 my legs...

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by leXHansplaCE(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
talent and class... waje...(words aren't just enough)
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by kay29000(m): 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
greatness22:
The two things i really admire about this lady is her talent and her boobs.

Me too.
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by DBLAZE911(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
CharlieMaria:
Shameful wear
wtf
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
Issorite
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Starlet50:

I bet urs are better...Nice pic @DP

wink

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Kenmatt(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Waje is good but I don't like a lady that has given birth to a baby from another guy.

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
dannyben5:
Nawa o...abegi sandoski gimme gnut oil make i rub 4 my legs...

Manage dis peanut oil.... I go make ur skin shine well wellgrin

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by dannyben5: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Manage dis peanut oil.... I go make ur skin shine well wellgrin
thk u vely vely much...

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
My secret- Even if a lady wear d shortest bum short it never attracts me any better than a lady on gown below her knees or a short skirt and again once I notice a tight or short inside a gown or skirt I get an ourltright turn off...Between that Wake leg I dey c so its just normal not hot biko.
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Spells(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Waje No. 1 fan..... To be a badt guy no b by force.
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by dahunsy(f): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
Coughs*** clears throat#....her boobs no epp anybody....now surely her legs
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
pinshore:
Waje is the only female judge on the music contest show, The Voice Naija, and aside from her skills as a judge, we like to watch out for her fascinating ensembles. The velvety voiced singer showed off her beautiful legs and flawless skin in a pink mini dress which she paired with bronze pumps. See photos below:

[b]
Waje is not velvety voiced. undecided
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by ameezy(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Nice one....smiley
Xup sweetie kiss

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by lafean20(f): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
She is beautiful
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
ameezy:

Xup sweetie kiss

M kul.....

Wbu

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by CzarChris(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Waje has been my crush from the day I 1st saw her kolo music video from way back. She's still got it. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by badonkadonk: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
pinshore:
Waje is the only female judge on the music contest show, The Voice Naija, and aside from her skills as a judge, we like to watch out for her fascinating ensembles. The velvety voiced singer showed off her beautiful legs and flawless skin in a pink mini dress which she paired with bronze pumps. See photos below:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/wajes-hot-legs-are-pretty-distracting.html

What is distracting there?

Op! Be like u need eye check up...
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by badonkadonk: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
pinshore:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/wajes-hot-legs-are-pretty-distracting.html

What is distracting there?

Op! Be like u need eye check...

2 Likes

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Anabel(f): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
pinshore:
hmm....hot

YOU NEED TO SEE HOW HOT SHE IS IN THESE BOOB-BARING OUTFITS @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/wajes-hot-legs-are-pretty-distracting.html

Na wa o. Are you a pervert?

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Arijude(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:
See legs like yam.
If her legs are tiny, u go say na fowl legs, if e come tick, u go say na yam legs. Ogbeni kilon shey e gaan?!!
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Ugoeze2016: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Which legs, and who were they distracting, the contestants? Please maybe you meant her hair

I have good news, check my profile

1 Like

Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by Appareil(m): 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Legs? For where??
Re: Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) by afrika(f): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
Where is the leg?

Old Mama like this?

Dem wailers, typical iyabo wey no dem shame again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolatito Sowunmi: "I Can't Marry A Man Who Is Not Good In Sex" / Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React / Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.