Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? (1333 Views)

Discounted Data Subscription Prices For ALL Network Subscribers / 42 Holy Grail Hacks That Will Save You A Fortune / Dear Globacom Stop This Fraud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by jobsat34(m): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
I dont know if i m in the right section but i hope the Mod will do the needful if mecessary.

I have noticed for some time, how fast my call credit got exhausted. So i decided to be keeping log of call notification alert. It happens on monday mornin and i notice that my call card drop to #7 from over #100 i left there the previous night.

Immediately sent a tweet to @glocustomercare and i was told that #100 has been deducted for callertune which i never activated by any chance. I was told that it would be rectified and i later got an SMS that its has been resolved but was not.

Subsequent tweets to Glo cc are being ignored. Reason i decided to call them out on this forum. I trust the fellow social media warrior to support me in this fight against extortions by these service provider.

1 Share

Re: Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by jobsat34(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Cc:
Lanicky
Safarigirl
Dre11
Lalasticlala
Seun
Rock555
Other honourable nairalanders that can help broadcast.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by twinskenny(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
They did same to me... Already ported
Re: Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by jobsat34(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
The deducted amount is nothing
But one way or the other, someone has to take this matter up and let Glo and the rest understand that we cant take this no more cry cry cry

Cc:
Myndd
Ishilove
Cutehector
Vikiz
refiner
Smellymouth
Mr Cork angry
farano
STFUareyougod
obiorathesubtle
Re: Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by jobsat34(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
The deducted amount is nothing
But one way or the other, someone has to take this matter up and let Glo and the rest understand that we cant take this no more cry cry cry

Cc:
Myndd
Ishilove
Cutehector
Vikiz
refiner
Smellymouth
Mr Cork angry
farano
STFUareyougod
obiorathesubtle

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by yeddy99: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
why don't you save yourself by porting to a less criminal network?
Re: Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by obiorathesubtle: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bro.. I pray this goes far o.. Cos this glo people defrauded me of about 500naira.. I just had to throw my sim away..
Re: Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by orosun55(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by jobsat34(m): 12:08am On Jun 30, 2016
yeddy99:
why don't you save yourself by porting to a less criminal network?

To port is not the problem but for Glo and others to know that we are tired of their gimmicks and extortions
Re: Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by jobsat34(m): 12:09am On Jun 30, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Bro.. I pray this goes far o.. Cos this glo people defrauded me of about 500naira.. I just had to throw my sim away..

We should let this slide..rather than keeping quiet Calling them out will make them sit tight
Re: Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by twinskenny(m): 6:11am On Jun 30, 2016
Go to their tweeter page same complain.. I just paste this link there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by bqlekan(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Was a victim of both data and airtime extortion too.. I dumped their sorry ass already. I pity all those going for their so called 'mouth watering' plans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by jobsat34(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
bqlekan:
Was a victim of both data and airtime extortion too.. I just dumped their sorry ass already. I pity all those going for their so called 'mouth watering' plans.

And you think dumping there sims will save others from suffering the same fate
Re: Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by bqlekan(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
jobsat34:

And you think dumping there sims will save others from suffering the same fate

No! It will save me from suffering at their hands again.. A permanent solution for me, no for others..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by loadedvibes: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fp material. grin
Re: Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by gurusoft55: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Same thing hpnd 2 me. Got same rsp 4rm dem.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by jobsat34(m): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2016
gurusoft55:
Same thing hpnd 2 me. Got same rsp 4rm dem.

This is serious..

The most annoying part is that, the CC keep saying i was charged for callertune. I challenge them to prove the exact time and date i initiate the said callertune service. Ever since then, they have been ignoring my tweet.
Re: Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by jobsat34(m): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
Finally port the useless network
Re: Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by CLASSMAN: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
Same thing happened to me twice, was charged for glo joke and 100 naira was charged twice called them twice and nothing, since no one to report to, reporting back to them ( customer care) the worst the will tell him is we forward it to our technical department and ur money will not be returned, lawless country
Re: Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by jobsat34(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
CLASSMAN:
Same thing happened to me twice, was charged for glo joke and 100 naira was charged twice called them twice and nothing, since no one to report to, reporting back to them ( customer care) the worst the will tell him is we forward it to our technical department and ur money will not be returned, lawless country

And to think that they repeated the same thing again this morning.. This people are just milking us dry stylishly
Re: Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by temmyplayboy(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
jobsat34:
I dont know if i m in the right section but i hope the Mod will do the needful if mecessary.

I have noticed for some time, how fast my call credit got exhausted. So i decided to be keeping log of call notification alert. It happens on monday mornin and i notice that my call card drop to #7 from over #100 i left there the previous night.

Immediately sent a tweet to @glocustomercare and i was told that #100 has been deducted for callertune which i never activated by any chance. I was told that it would be rectified and i later got an SMS that its has been resolved but was not.

Subsequent tweets to Glo cc are being ignored. Reason i decided to call them out on this forum. I trust the fellow social media warrior to support me in this fight against extortions by these service provider.
for your information NCC has twitter handle, next time involve the both party and yourself in the tweet, dem no go wan make ncc fined them like MTN.
Re: Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? by jobsat34(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
temmyplayboy:

for your information NCC has twitter handle, next time involve the both party and yourself in the tweet, dem no go wan make ncc fined them like MTN.

I did cc NCC my bro.
Nothing came out of it
You can check my tweet

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Xiaomi Mi 5 For Sale With Bumper Case For N90,000 / I Urgently Need Gionee S Plus Screen / Dell GAMING RIG 16GB RAM, 1TB SSHD, 6th Gen. Quad-Core i7 4GB Nvidia GTX 960M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.