Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School (751 Views)

'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) / Begging Classmates For Food In Primary/Secondary Schools (Pic) / Appeal Court Allows Hijab In Lagos Primary And Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School by Holuwaferanmi(m): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
My name is alexander oluwaferanmi ...i finished school last 2 years ...i am gonna be dropping the wiredest things i did while in secondary school you can add yours...while in secondary school i am no trouble maker and a good boy..tho we still play some pranks

1 while in primary school after school exam we would start acting play forming teachers and student making books with note

2 i remember playing kolo beating and o.g.o
While in secondary school

3 back in primary school ...i can never forget table soccer and button soccer ...some of us will be drawing fighter and pretending to be writing stories

4 during jss1 we all use to play soccer with our technical drawing drawing board

5 back in pry 5 we will give our friends money to give our crushed becuz we cant talke to them
6 i can never forget when my friend wrote love letter...
Heres what he wrote

"dear ope . I love you and am going to do something to you that you will never forget"

Chai see beating that day...
7 i remeber the day i was beating by a senior and my lips was bleeding i lied to mom that day that i was hit when rushing for bus

8 i remeber when we go to boys toilet and write on the wall oko obo= oyun (d*ck plus p*ssy =pregency)

9. I cannot forget during classes in jss1 we would be doing paper messaging... Twas funny then

10.our french teacher then dint hear yourba so during french clash we will shout Up nepa then the man will look in the direction where the school meter his then we will mumble agbalagba (form of ela) the man will be dissapointed this went on for 2 terms till he caught us...please drop yours ....i will add my jss2 and jss3 days ...please keep this rolling
Re: What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Plenty things
Re: What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dem plenty .....cheesy

*Anytime we dey come back from school, I go shout<hide, hide, hide, see my dad's car>,
My friends go follow me hide, after dey car don pass, I go shout <Na lie oo>grin

*The last person to reach dey class is a fool, Na dat time you go see people wey run pass USAIN BOLT.gringrin

1 Share

Re: What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School by Holuwaferanmi(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Just drop the ones you can remember ..i can never forget the day we were having p.h.e trainning section and wheln changing to my track suit ..with only pants on girls just busted in.. Thats when i know some of my friends are faster than flash
Re: What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
I can never forget that day i tore my rubber fooywear because of a gal
Re: What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
I can never forget that day i tore my rubber footwear because of a gal
Re: What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School by Holuwaferanmi(m): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lolz... Back in j ss 1 there was this guy called joshua he was an albino ...so unfortunately for him that day he wasnt wearing pant and his knicker has tore at the bottom lining joining both asses ....thats how asembly prefect just sang "bend low bend low bend low and see what d lord has done" behold that day we say what they lord hath truely done
Re: What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School by StefanSalvatore: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Yeah I was dat selfish 2 d extent I spat inside a gallon of water cuz I don't wnt any of my classmates 2 share with me but oopss dey drank 4rm it grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School by ever811(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
when i was in jss1 i insulted a senior prefect with my friend not knowing that he was right behind me..I still have a mark on my bombom..
Re: What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School by Checked86: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
During my primary school I embarked on a journey to discover how people answer questions and this is how it went: I needed to know how people answer questions in exam. I can't really remember exactly, but I think I was in primary two or three. Then, my brain was like a phone with virus, I didn't know anything and it really disturbed me. I saw my mates answering test/exam questions within 30mins and I was really ashamed of myself and for that reason I would devise a means of doing exactly like my mates. I thought of picking one letter from each word that made up a question as an answer. E.g: The capital of Nigeria is -------, my answer would be "TPNS". That is, 'T' in THE, 'P' in CAPITAL, 'N' in NIGERIA, 'S' in IS. Of course, it didn't work for me. I failed everything and won't never tell anyone what I adopted afterwards. It will remain my life secret.
Re: What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School by Holuwaferanmi(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Checked86:
During my primary school I undergone a journey to discovery and this is how it went:
drop now.... lets read and have fun
Re: What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School by Samzack(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
in js1 to 3 we made soccer ball out of indomie wrappers nd oda materials nd trust me wu ever destroys d ball doesn't play 4 d next 3days,
We pranked our very annoying principal den dat guy dey mad 4 kane.
we did lots of crazy stuff dat I cant remember but at ss1 we all grew up nd most of uus changed school som left d country nd each tym I remember dem I feel like starting secondary school over
Re: What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School by olatunjithomas(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
I don't know If anyone here knew the book"BEST SOLUTION" a primary school assessment book.

okay,i wrote a letter to my crush when I was in primary six,the letter contained all the love lyrics nd poetry I got from some Indian movies and Titanic. She read the letter but unfortunately for me,she forgot the letter inside her own copy of the day BEST SOLUTION which she submitted the following day.

sandoski come see beating and flogging combined.after the beating,my head looked like a newly harvested kogi yam.my life never remained the same

but surprise surprise, that primary school crush is still my only girlfriend now, and I will do everything possible to make sure OP is present at our wedding ceremony.
Re: What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School by STENON(f): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
*** Laughing ***
Re: What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School by Holuwaferanmi(m): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
olatunjithomas:
I don't know If anyone here knew the book"BEST SOLUTION" a primary school assessment book.

okay,i wrote a letter to my crush when I was in primary six,the letter contained all the love lyrics nd poetry I got from some Indian movies and Titanic. She read the letter but unfortunately for me,she forgot the letter inside her own copy of the day BEST SOLUTION which she submitted the following day.

sandoski come see beating and flogging combined.after the beating,my head looked like a newly harvested kogi yam.my life never remained the same

but surprise surprise, that primary school crush is still my only girlfriend now, and I will do everything possible to make sure OP is present at our wedding ceremony.
wow... Nice one tho grin
Re: What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School by truth12(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lol... CRAZYTHINGS.

Welll. I ALMOST GOT NAKED IN JSS3 * TEACHERS FAULT.

BIOLOGY TEACHER WAS TALKING ABOUT SEXUAL REPRODUCTION AND SHE KEPT USING THE WORD *PIPE* FOR P*NIS, AND OUT OF CURIOSITY I ASKED WHY SHE WAS USING THE WORD PIPE...... HER RESPONSE *ASK YOUR MOTHER*
Re: What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
olatunjithomas:

gringrin

Two gbosa for youcheesy

Bestie I go show for ur wedding..... I no fit wait to chop ur wedding ricegrin

Re: What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School by Holuwaferanmi(m): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Cc:lalasticala front page abeg
Re: What Was The Funniest And Craziet Things You Did In Primary And Secondary School by Holuwaferanmi(m): 7:18am On Jun 30, 2016
Lolz... i remember during our inter house sport preparation..we boys will go and sit down infront of bed...when ladies are doing high jump..when dey jump thier panties will show ...we will now be shouting bouncing castle ....twaz fun then

(1) (Reply)

A Question For Math Gurus / Ok / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.