Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

I Love My Country Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love My Country Nigeria (704 Views)

This Is How APC PLANS To RULE Our Country(nigeria)!! / Five Shocking Things You Never Knew About Your Country, Nigeria! / Happy 48th Birthday To My Country, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

I Love My Country Nigeria by MeGaStReEt: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2009
Wake UP and Realize the People Around You, Are People Lke Yourself.

I was just  thinking about  my great country Nigeria when i remembered what JFK said some years ago, he said "Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You - Ask What You Can Do For Your Country". What have you and i done for our beloved country Nigeria? What have we contributed to the development of our Country Nigeria? Have we been helpful to our fellow Brothers/Sister with the little we have?

Many of us including myself say all sorts of things concerning our today government, though the whole thing seems complicated, i think we can still make it. How do you see your fellow brothers/sisters on the street? What have you done to make sure he or she is able to stand on his foot again? Many of our brother/sister think its all over for them, some no food to eat, no clothes, no shelter, some ends up as armed rubbers, internet fraudsters. What have we done to make sure they do not go astray? Many people do not understand when you tell them "you are hungry" A friend of mine told his rich friend "Guy i dey hungry oooo" and the guy was like, "what do you mean" He does not understand what it means to be hungry because he's always had everything. There is need for us to stand up and make our fellow nigerians understand that there is heaven here on earth, make them understand its possible to eat 5 square meal a day, show love, share love, speak the language of love to them" It Is Possible"

Help the goverment to make this country a better and great nation, you can be of help, you can give them a better life, they need you. They pray for a divine helper each, that helper is you. God is not going to come down from heaven to make the change, the responsibility is ours.

Be good to people around you

Wake up and realize the people around you, are people like yourself

Be their Saviour

Be A good Nigerian

YES! YOU CAN DO IT

Man Of 112 Years Old Marries 17 Year Old Girl / London Man Kills Own Mum - After Accusing Her Of Being A Witch / Nma Sad Over Treatment Of Yar’adua Abroad