Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Article Writers Needed!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Article Writers Needed!!! (552 Views)

Professional Article Writers Needed / Article Writers Needed / Fiverr Article Writers:easy Writing,prompt Delivery !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article Writers Needed!!! by toluayo93: 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
A unique article writer is urgently needed for my Blog, it's about babies and getting them to walk and also comfortable means of transportation to them. This Blog will be linked to some amazon products where visitors can buy after reading(the article is going to contain product reviews too) Below are the requirements.
1. you must be fluent in English and your use of word must be near perfect.
2. you must be an expert when it comes to writing( have a satisfactory experience)
3. you must be familiar with SEO keyword and how to use them
4. your content must be plagiarism free.( even if you use any article spinning software like article buddy, i will know)

i have a total number of ten(10) i want written for now. i have more and it all depends on the quality of your work.
contact me on 08108671628 or ayomide.tolu93@gmail.com
NOTE: you must show a sample of similar write up.
Re: Article Writers Needed!!! by Opetech(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
toluayo93:
A unique article writer is urgently needed for my Blog, it's about babies and getting them to walk and also comfortable means of transportation to them. This Blog will be linked to some amazon products where visitors can buy after reading(the article is going to contain product reviews too) Below are the requirements.
1. you must be fluent in English and your use of word must be near perfect.
2. you must be an expert when it comes to writing( have a satisfactory experience)
3. you must be familiar with SEO keyword and how to use them
4. your content must be plagiarism free.( even if you use any article spinning software like article buddy, i will know)

i have a total number of ten(10) i want written for now. i have more and it all depends on the quality of your work.
contact me on 08108671628 or ayomide.tolu93@gmail.com
NOTE: you must show a sample of similar write up.

Please, is this offer still open?

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale T-shirt / Learn 15 Skills & Acquisition Sitting In Front Of Your Your Tv/systems @ N300... / Google Fashion Trending Keyword For Shoes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.