Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Did I Do The Right Thing!? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Did I Do The Right Thing!? (396 Views)

Nigerians Do The Right Thing / Runtown Is Ending The Year With Just The Right Amount Of “energy” / Did I Do Badly? Pls Listen To This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did I Do The Right Thing!? by Joel3(m): 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
I don't just know why. but I find out that I am attracted to beggars. both neat and cooperate beggars, I always give if I have, maybe because I always dress good.

I will only talk what happened today. a dirty small boy between 7-8 walk to me and said brother buy something for me. I didn't find that like something to be bothered with or problem I need to solve as its not a life threatening issue and why would I even buy something for him just like that. I replied him sorry I don't have money. while he left.

after that seconds a young handsome man, well dress and neat came to me and said he want to ask me something. when I gave him ear he told me the direction he is heading to and that he had nothing with him if I could help out with anything. I can't really tell if its a lie or maybe he need the money this is not the first time give people money for transports.

and I didn't have the change to give so rather i put him in a car and paid the driver for him. he somehow shows so resistance more like he would have prefer the money.

something was telling me that I am making matter difficult for this young man. he might lied to me and the car is taking him away to far place, he didn't feel like someone who get relief from the stress he find himself. what if he lied? did I do anything wrong?

even if I don't have anything. I don't joke when someone is stranded because I know how it feel like. to even ask for help is really a big problem for me to do.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing!? by overboard(m): 12:05am On Jun 30, 2016
You for don give am the money straight.

If you are moved to do something, fear not if the person involved is lying. Just satisfy your conscience although to be frank, it is painful if someone wastes ones resources on frivolities under the guise of "I don't have transport..." and "Epp me".

(1) (Reply)

Record Label Signing Artist / Love Is On The Air / New Music: DJ Neptune – ‘dem Dey Craze’ Ft M Factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.