Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

American Singer India Arie Reveals She Would Love To Work With 2baba,tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Singer India Arie Reveals She Would Love To Work With 2baba,tiwa Savage (523 Views)

Marvis Clubs With 2Baba, Peter Okoye, Ice Prince & Denrele At Joker Club Benin / Nigerian-American Singer, Jidenna, Pictured At Beat FM Lagos / Simi In Adorable Photo With 2baba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Singer India Arie Reveals She Would Love To Work With 2baba,tiwa Savage by baddman200: 5:33am On Jun 30, 2016
American singer, India Arie took some time to speak with Soundcity’s Pearl in an interview and she pretty much talked about an array of Nigerian artistes she would love to work with.

The American singer and songwriter surprisingly mentions more than a handful of Nigerian singers she would love to work with from King Sunny Ade to Tiwa Savage, 2Baba and others.

Source: http://360urban.net.ng/2016/06/30/american-singer-india-arie-reveals-she-would-love-to-work-with-2baba-king-sunny-ade-tiwa-savage-others-watch/

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shares Sweet Photo Of Daughter And A Message About Motherhood / I’m Not Married, Bloggers Can't Understand Simple English – D’banj / My Excessive Love For Money Led Me Into This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.