Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate (31829 Views)

Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters / Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by aresa: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Why won't a descendant of Afonja like you defend him.

May your boss in any establishment be like Buhari in education.

May such boss always lead you wherever you find yourself.

Amen....

A graduate of of one of the best and finest learning institutions that produced many brilliant individuals can be my Boss anytime, any day

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4mmi96g785v.c94d10ba.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5mf6k8kvrab.d45e65f9.jpg[/img]

Buhari Meets Former Colleagues From U.S. War College

4 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Blizzy9ja: 8:04am On Jun 30, 2016
solace2013:
The suit is not competent ab initio, the foolish lawyer is only hiding under this spurious "threat to his life" to withdraw the suit so that when it is dismissed, he can say he had earlier withdrawn the case. Stupid, idle lawyer.
Why hired ten SAN to defend his lack of certificate instead of providing the certificate?... Africans will always be backward because they reason like animals

3 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by OjukwuWarBird: 8:04am On Jun 30, 2016
aresa:

Obviously, you don't know the constitutional requirements.. You people just blab blab blab ignorant rubbish with no substance..

Oya tell us the constitutional requirements angry

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by OjukwuWarBird: 8:06am On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

so why didn't buhari call a bluff of it by not presenting anything at all instead of incriminating himself with a forged certificate.. It's aides like you that contributed in making fashola incompetent and fraud

Gbam.

No wonder Fashola is the minister of darkness

3 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by aresa: 8:06am On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

so why didn't buhari call a bluff of it by not presenting anything at all instead of incriminating himself with a forged certificate.. It's aides like you that contributed in making fashola incompetent and fraud

1. I'm not interested in your meaningless and irrelevant certificate noise because PMB satisfied all INEC requirements.

2. I asked you to state the constitutional requirements for you to see that your certificate rubbish was and still is irrelevant.

3. PMB is not obligated to show you anything, INEC was ok with his qualifications, end of story...

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by aresa: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Oya tell us the constitutional requirements angry

So, you have no idea, but just making ignorant noise over certificate when in fact certificate means nothing when it comes to t the constitution.

Funny people..

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2016
Amazing withdrawal and discharge
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Pyno30: 8:26am On Jun 30, 2016
Hahahaha. When will justice ever take place in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by stuff46(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2016
Politics is a very dirty game Mr. Lawyer, We know you have done your part to initiate the case, let one or two untouchable hands fight the cause for the Nation.

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Coward flat head..

He doesn't have the liver

He should take a lesson from the likes of fela, gani fawehinmi and the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by clevermugu: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2016
money have changed hands
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by ministeriallist: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2016
He who fights and run lives to fight another day.
Clever man.

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Apelex(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Challenging Buhari's certificate simply means questioning the integrity of the Nigerian military,..........for this man to be admitted to the NDA in the first place and allowed to graduate is enough reason to believe that he actually has the WASC

Remember, most government job vacancies asks you of your NYSC certificate, this is because for you to have this discharge certificate, you must have passed through primary, secondary and tertiary institution!

Back then u didn't need any certificate to join the army.....they are lots of old general who don't have Waec...some got after joining the army.it was in the height of our independence. As far as you are able bodied. You were recruited and trained.

3 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by southpole: 8:35am On Jun 30, 2016
If PDP that will benefit from the disqualification of BUHARI did not see merit in going to court is it you that will fight for PDP?
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Kayus17: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2016
he should has go ahead now
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by aresa: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2016
(a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or (b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or (c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and- (1) [b]service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of ten years, and (11) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one year, and (111) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission; and (d) any other qualification acceptable by the Independent National Electoral Commission[/b]

1. attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one year

2. service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of ten years,

3. the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission

4. Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent

Obviously, the ipob lawyer saw his fools errand and waste of time and quickly coward out the ipob way..

4 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by dekaz(m): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2016
PoundspassDolla:
My humble opinion...... Please sir, if you are the only one filing this suit, I suggest and support you withdraw it,for the sake of your life and family who loves you so much, since other notable lawyers and activists have turn a blind eye..... The whole world have heard you, history will be remembered that you are the only one who Challenge it in the court but was face with threat.so for the sake of your life and family, I think you're doing the right thing.
I go with you , CABALS are not joking , i mean the govt within the govt

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by truthspeaks: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2016
Wow. I can't believe aan educated mind like u actually said dis. I support d withdrawal of d case since thr are threats to his life n family but mark it dat Buhari will be officially known as 'A Lucky Illiterate' so far he doesn't show d whole world his Waec certificate. Buhari sef
midolian:
And a coward, always a coward? undecided

Is this square-headed man now saying the PDP decided not to go to court over this certificate issue owing to the same threat to life? Even b4 the "fura sipping Buhari" became president? How much power does he have then? Lool..

I have always known it ll come to this. The man only wants a name for himself and that's all. He has gained the recognition.

We all must have heard the story of the Kenyan Lawyer who sued 'Israel' for killing Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by lagosrd: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by ghostmist: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Challenging Buhari's certificate simply means questioning the integrity of the Nigerian military,..........for this man to be admitted to the NDA in the first place and allowed to graduate is enough reason to believe that he actually has the WASC

Remember, most government job vacancies asks you of your NYSC certificate, this is because for you to have this discharge certificate, you must have passed through primary, secondary and tertiary institution!
you're naive bro...

the government's scrapping of history from school curriculums is to be blamed for this.

4 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by MrGerald(m): 8:40am On Jun 30, 2016
Buhari where's your ccertificate and he present lawyers, so the question is this; are lawyers now certificate?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by junketer(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2016
I weep for my country. So this man's life and that of his family are being threatened because he is doing the right thing. All those sans that buhari hired should be ashamed of themselves. And people still think nigeria will be better. In your dreams. And people are saying buhari is a man of integrity. Integrity my asssse. From everthing thats happened and still happening, its obvious that buhari has no certificate.

5 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by hexy40: 8:41am On Jun 30, 2016
SirJeffry:
Nobody is saying that Pa Buhari doesn't have a PhD certificate, all we ask is his wassce.

You talk of Naija military as if we all don't know how northerners enrolled without even nta akara certificate in the 60s and 70s. Mtcheew

Anyway, for the sake of his family, the attorney took a good decision.
in the 60s and 70s? Meaning you have no idea what is happening even now, my friend in the police gisted some hard to believe stories, how can an inspector not know how to write his name, how did he pass waec. If it's happening in police now, it means it's probably still happening in the army

3 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by emvico(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2016
MrRhymes101:
LWKMD....afraid yaf catch him

Don't like my post, I'm ugly
then contest for the ugliest man of the year
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by aresa: 8:41am On Jun 30, 2016
The ipob lawyer don abandon his foot soldiers on the battlefield same way ojuku abandon them on the battlefield... grin
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Friabol: 8:42am On Jun 30, 2016
They don send special squad go threaten am.who no like his or her life?. PUB on point

1 Like

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by anonimi: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by southpole: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2016
PoundspassDolla:
My humble opinion...... Please sir, if you are the only one filing this suit, I suggest and support you withdraw it,for the sake of your life and family who loves you so much, since other notable lawyers and activists have turn a blind eye..... The whole world have heard you, history will be remembered that you are the only one who Challenge it in the court but was face with threat.so for the sake of your life and family, I think you're doing the right thing.

Why should he be the one to fight for PDP that will benefit from the disqualification of BUHARI? Everyone including PDP new that the issue of certificate forgery was fabricated to ensure BUHARI didn't win the election. He should have ask himself why PDP did not file a suit challenging it. This man will go down in history as the only human who could not see what everybody was seeing
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Deluxewize(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2016
Everyone is afraid to say the truth in Nigeria and that's why Nigeria will never develop,it's not a curse it's just the fact. This case will no doubt see to the end of buhari's government, if he likes let him bring 100 SAN because it is just too obvious that the man doesn't have wasc certificate. Nigeria, which way?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by chyket(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2016
greatiyk4u:

What is really difficult in presenting a certificate ?Why all these assumptions you are pushing forward?

2 Likes

Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Boss13: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2016
My opinion - I think this lawyer is a fraud and has decided to use this case to boost his popularity. Hr knows that this is a useless case, but decided to go with it because he intends to be famous and attract clients
Re: Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate by Okijajuju1(m): 8:49am On Jun 30, 2016
PoundspassDolla:

History does not remember Pussiiies.. grin grin grin grin

The Lawyer had no case from the onset. He just used this frivolous lawsuit for P.R Campaign to expose himself and attract business to his chambers. grin

The Lawyer is a diick but a smart business man nonetheless. I see someone like you running to him in the future with a legal matter because you seem impressed he had the balls to sue the President. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory / Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court / How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.