Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Meet 35 Year Old Fat Woman Who Makes Money Online By Flaunting Her Hips - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet 35 Year Old Fat Woman Who Makes Money Online By Flaunting Her Hips (8599 Views)

Bbnaija’s Cee-c And Her Hips Slay In Short Skirt (photos) / Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos / Mo'cheddah Pictured In A Transparent Blouse Flaunting Her Black Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 35 Year Old Fat Woman Who Makes Money Online By Flaunting Her Hips by Pepuscutie270(f): 6:14am On Jun 30, 2016
A 35 year old woman with hips measuring a whopping EIGHT-FEET wide is raking in a fortune from an adoring legion of online fans.

Bobbi-Jo Westley is irresistible to 'chubby chasers' with her sizable saddlebags and 10 STONE legs.

The 35 year-old model, from Pennsylvania, is known in the Super Size Big Beautiful Women modelling community for extreme figure.

According to her, shes a very confident person and can put on bras and panties if that's what she chose to do.
“I’m famous for my hips and for my butt. It’s the first thing that people notice.
Despite weighting 490lbs, Bobbi claims she eats mostly salads and that her size is mainly due to a thyroid condition.
She said: “I love salad; I can eat it all day. I also like barbecue chicken and barbecue pork chops. I love macaroni and cheese and I love rice too.
“I’m not much of a sweet eater but I do like big cakes.”

Now Bobbi makes $2,000 a month from her webcam sessions and modelling work under her stage-name - the Ultimate Pear.

She receives 40-50 Facebook messages a day from men requesting explicit pictures and webcam sessions - which can last from anything from a few minutes to an hour.

Bobbi said: “People often think it is fake and that I have had surgeries. But I’m definitely 100 per cent real. There is nothing fake about these curves.
“I get 40-50 messages a day from men asking if they can marry me or have a baby with me. They really like my confidence.

“I’ve had men who I never thought would want me but have tried to pull me.

“They come from all over the world - the UK, Australia, India, Unites States - it’s hard to keep track.”

Read all she said here... http://www.oliviangene.com/2016/06/meet-35-stone-woman-with-eight-foot.html

1 Share

Re: Meet 35 Year Old Fat Woman Who Makes Money Online By Flaunting Her Hips by Pepuscutie270(f): 6:15am On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Meet 35 Year Old Fat Woman Who Makes Money Online By Flaunting Her Hips by MaQuin(f): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2016
Jeez wahriz dis lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Meet 35 Year Old Fat Woman Who Makes Money Online By Flaunting Her Hips by hollas2jnr(m): 6:24am On Jun 30, 2016
OMG!
Re: Meet 35 Year Old Fat Woman Who Makes Money Online By Flaunting Her Hips by youngest85(m): 6:37am On Jun 30, 2016
Irritating.......
Nyanma......spits
Re: Meet 35 Year Old Fat Woman Who Makes Money Online By Flaunting Her Hips by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 30, 2016
This one wey body dey like bear.
Oh men, we have suffered.
Well!One man's food is another man's poison.

1 Like

Re: Meet 35 Year Old Fat Woman Who Makes Money Online By Flaunting Her Hips by Florblu(f): 6:50am On Jun 30, 2016
And who is paying her for this shit?
Re: Meet 35 Year Old Fat Woman Who Makes Money Online By Flaunting Her Hips by Mikylopez(f): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2016
wtf is dz? ow does she put on ha clothes? strange hehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Meet 35 Year Old Fat Woman Who Makes Money Online By Flaunting Her Hips by THONZE(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2016
THIS IS MISSION IMPOSSIBLE...WHERE YOU WAN START FROM??... THIS ONE GO DEY USE 15 INCHES AND ABOVE....... WHERE ARE THE NORTHENERS? COME WORK O...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet 35 Year Old Fat Woman Who Makes Money Online By Flaunting Her Hips by daviddagreat: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2016
So mean people actually pay to see dat the world is really coming to an end
Re: Meet 35 Year Old Fat Woman Who Makes Money Online By Flaunting Her Hips by gsparks01(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2016
what can I say

Re: Meet 35 Year Old Fat Woman Who Makes Money Online By Flaunting Her Hips by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 30, 2016
The only thing that caught my attention here is the ' Barbecue ChCken and Barbecue pork'..... oh la la!!
Re: Meet 35 Year Old Fat Woman Who Makes Money Online By Flaunting Her Hips by Dejideji1(m): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2016
Gross!
Re: Meet 35 Year Old Fat Woman Who Makes Money Online By Flaunting Her Hips by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2016
WTF is this

Re: Meet 35 Year Old Fat Woman Who Makes Money Online By Flaunting Her Hips by greatme2good(f): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2016
Ikebe no dey heavy the owner but I think this is exceptional.
Re: Meet 35 Year Old Fat Woman Who Makes Money Online By Flaunting Her Hips by Kobicove(m): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oh my lawd! shocked

(1) (Reply)

See The 5 Famous Women Banky W Dated Before Marrying Adesua Etomi / Sex Is Sweet But Duration Should Be 3 To 5 Minutes And Not 30minutes. Barakumo / Check Out The Photo Of This Beautiful Girl On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.