Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Beware!!! Deceptive Sellers On Konga - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware!!! Deceptive Sellers On Konga (439 Views)

Best Android Phones To Order On Konga Black Friday Below N50,000 / See What I Saw On Konga This Morning / Tecno Camon C9 Is Now Available On Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware!!! Deceptive Sellers On Konga by jose556(m): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2016
I was in search of the new 3000mAh for my infinix hot 2, the thing was so damn scarce. So I finally found something like that on konga with a description of 3000mAh. I went ahead to order for it with joy... To my surprise when it arrived, the battery was 2200mAh and even worst than my current bad battery.
Re: Beware!!! Deceptive Sellers On Konga by AJohnnasa(m): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2016
jose556:
I was in search of the new 3000mAh for my infinix hot 2, the thing was so damn scarce. So I finally found something like that on konga with a description of 3000mAh. I went ahead to order for it with joy... To my surprise when it arrived, the battery was 2200mAh and even worst than my current bad battery.

Contact Konga. Let them know how unsatisfied you are with the product, they will guide you on how to return the item.

(1) (Reply)

HTC Nexus Phone Codenamed Marlin Has Its Specs Leaked / All About The Rumoured And Highly Expected Samsung Galaxy Note 7 / Please Help! Where Do I Order Infinix Zero2 Screen From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.