Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,801 members, 7,866,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Photos: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Celebrates Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Celebrates Birthday (830 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Kcee & Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife / Harrysong Slammed By Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife In A Subtle Manner / Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Stuns In New Photos - She Has Got Prayers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Celebrates Birthday by donmayorgroup(m): 8:04am On Jun 30, 2016
The lovely wife to Five Star Music Boss, Juliet Okonkwo's birthday was yesterday.

The billionaire husband, Emeka Okonkwo took to his Instagram page to haul praises at her and finally wishing her a lovely birthday.

See the picture they both shared on their respective pages.

E-Money captioned it thus:

"iam_emoney1Happy birthday to the love of my life. My dear, you know I always wish you the best of what the world has to offer and on this special day it is no different, Happy Birthday and yours forever. @iam_mrse"

When a man meets a good woman...you know what follows. 

I am so so happy that i have never had any reason to blog about e-money and wife having issues or quarreling or fighting. This does not mean that they don't have issues. Every husband and wife does. What is most important is that you should not wash your dirty linen in the public. If you have issues, settle it within yourselves. Don't make a fool of yourself by bringing it out to the public.

And to this lovely woman worthy of emulation, i  want to thank you for your great works in the life of Emeka. You are indeed a gift. God bless you. and Happy Birthday. Wishing you many more lovely years and a blissful marriage. 

CHECK OUT THE PICS >>> http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/06/photos-juliet-okonkwo-e-moneys-wife.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Photos: Juliet Okonkwo, E-money's Wife Celebrates Birthday by naijaboiy: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2016
No pic? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo’s New Cr7 Luxury Hotel / Kylie Jenner Explains Why She Disabled Comments On Her Instagram Pictures / Kendall Jenner Finally Opens Up On Her Love Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.