Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Oceanic Bank Interview In Calabar On 4th December: Pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Interview In Calabar On 4th December: Pls Help (1073 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Interview In Calabar On 4th December: Pls Help by OBS: 10:43am On Nov 30, 2006
HI NAIRALANDERS
oceanic bank has just sent me a text message inviting me 4 an interview on monday 4th of december at their branch in calabar. am so happy. but pls can someone in the house tell me what to expect. i will be glad if u do. 08025476490.
Re: Oceanic Bank Interview In Calabar On 4th December: Pls Help by adeblacky: 3:44am On Dec 01, 2006
i wish u best of luck friend,did anybody hear anything about oceanic bank test conducted at ado ekiti,pls what of nigerian beweries test conducted at ibadan in august,hav dey called some people
Re: Oceanic Bank Interview In Calabar On 4th December: Pls Help by Bowale1: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2006
The interview is basically questions about yourself, why you want to work with the bank, what department and a few banking questions by a five man panel. Nothing much really.

But what was the time frame between the time you were notified that you passed the test and  the time you were called for the interview. I would like to know so i can plan myself on my present job.

Thanx
Re: Oceanic Bank Interview In Calabar On 4th December: Pls Help by omokiniovo: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2006
i am happy 4 u its a step forward. do anyone in the house know when lagos will take its own interview?
Re: Oceanic Bank Interview In Calabar On 4th December: Pls Help by Fading(f): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2006
Your day has come,so how was it?Hope they were not out for blood?What was it like cos i'm waiting to do mine in Jos.I hope they'll let this young aplicants have space to work o?Wishing you the best of luck. wink
Re: Oceanic Bank Interview In Calabar On 4th December: Pls Help by OBS: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2006
HI ALL
THIS IS TO THANK THOSE WHO CALLED, SENT MESSAGE OR MAILED TO ENCOURAGE ME DURING THE INTERVIEW I HAD RECENTLY WITH OCEANIC BANK. AS U PRAYED FOR ME MAY GOD GRANT U ALL UR HEART DESIRES. MAY ALL UR THOUGHTS BE ESTABLISHED. THIS IS ALSO TO TELL U THAT THE INTERVIEW WENT FINE AND BY THE GRACE OF GOD, WE SHALL SOON ROLL OUT THE DRUMS TO CELEBRATE SUCCESS. THANK U ALL AND GOD BLESS

(1) (Reply)

Resourcery Needs Fresh Graduate And It Student. / Puzzlegroup.net / Very Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.