Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

U23 Team Chaos Would Turn Around In Rio - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / U23 Team Chaos Would Turn Around In Rio (477 Views)

Nigeria's U23 Olympic Team Back In Nigeria / Dalung Poses With KatsuyaTakasu After Helping U23 Team / Nigeria U23 Vs Germany U23 Drop your Predictions.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U23 Team Chaos Would Turn Around In Rio by Honesty007(m): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2016
The whole palava and headache would turn things around.I believe Goodthings don't come Easy!!!
I believe everything would change.
Only thing that Pains me is the corruption and highhandedness of the NFF.
For God's sake ,why should players bonuses still be owed? Y should a player who is patriotic be made to part ways with flight fees
All this system is rather annoying!
Is Under 23 team now a cesspool of Gambling and politics?
Who are those calling siasia and NFF to field a certain player??
This things has been going on Looong before like 20years.
Nigeria needs a coach who has his own Money and can do things himself,is that where we r headed to Now??
It's a shame.
For me ,those clubs are not the ones willing to release the olympic bound players,instead it is players who have discovered the stupidity,corruptness and disorganization of The NFF that might tell the clubs they won't be slave merchants for their country again?
NFF is behaving like a hiring company and dumping company!!
Football should not be seen as a contract basis on any development.
It's a shame.
I wonder how siasia would cope Now,if siasia had money i trust he would have done like the last olympics where he used his own Money to camp all the team and train players.
God have Mercy on this NFF.shame on them

(1) (Reply)

Stephane El-shaarawy: How AC Milan's Loss Has Turned To AS Roma's Gain. / Chelsea Release Radamel Falcao, Alexandre Pato And Marco Amelia / Is Euro Final An Afcon Final In Disguise?african Set To Dominate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.