Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

PHOTOS: Beautiful Moments Of The Nigerian Queen 2016 Grand Finale. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / PHOTOS: Beautiful Moments Of The Nigerian Queen 2016 Grand Finale. (763 Views)

Beautiful Moments From Ona &deji's Grand Wedding In London / Top 5 Craziest Moments Witnessed At A Wedding / Check Out Photos From The Nigerian Queen 2016 'white Attitude Party' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Beautiful Moments Of The Nigerian Queen 2016 Grand Finale. by Jojofalani(m): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2016
It was indeed a night of glitz and glamour as 37 beauty queens walked heads-high, unleashing beauty in abundance to hundreds of beauty hungry spectators all with just one aim which is to be crowned THE NIGERIAN QUEEN 2016.

After months of rehearsal and intense battle to become victorious, a queen was finally announced; Winifred Jalome Uduimoh emerged Winner – The Nigerian Queen 2016.

SKIP TO PHOTOS: http://www.phcitypromo.com/2016/06/29/photos-beautiful-moments-nigerian-queen-2016/

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Moments Of The Nigerian Queen 2016 Grand Finale. by AngryNigerian(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2016
cc: Flavor...alias "Eze-nnunu", alias the King of Beauty Queens...

Flavor...

Flavor...

Flavor!!! You no de hear!!! Allow this 1 to enjoy her singlehood in piece, abeg!

Eh, you say 'you no fit'? Say 'no be your fault say you handsome & de sexy'? Say na dem de find ya trouble'?

Make I see ya leg...sorry, moto near her dormot!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Moments Of The Nigerian Queen 2016 Grand Finale. by bosschinalu(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2016
I LOVE YOUR HANDLE...
AngryNigerian:
cc: Flavor...alias "Eze-nnunu", alias the King of Beauty Queens...

Flavor...

Flavor...

Flavor!!! You no de hear!!! Allow this 1 to enjoy her singlehood in piece, abeg!

Eh, you say 'you no fit'? Say 'no be your fault say you handsome & de sexy'? Say na dem de find ya trouble'?

Make I see ya leg...sorry, moto near her dormot!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Moments Of The Nigerian Queen 2016 Grand Finale. by AngryNigerian(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2016
bosschinalu:
I LOVE YOUR HANDLE...

Ovrigar'do! Hope you will vote for me in the upcoming Nairaland Most Interesting Moniker Contest? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

18 Carat Yellow Gold 3pcs Wedding Rings. Lifetime Guaranteed / International Mega Business Summit / WAPS Positions Nigerian Power Sector And Opportunities In The Spotlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.