Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,703 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Aje-kpako Rocks: Who Truely Own This Tire? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aje-kpako Rocks: Who Truely Own This Tire? (640 Views)

Lady Rocks Her Bare Baby Bump, Poses With Shirts & Shoes For Her Unborn Child / Who Has Heard About Turbo Max Blue, Does It Truely Makes Penis Bigger / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aje-kpako Rocks: Who Truely Own This Tire? by PigMeat: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2016
when i was a kid i could remember
putting my mum and neighbours into
quarrel with themselves because of
similar things like the pix below. funny
enough after the quarrel between my
mum and the other woman, the boy and i will return back to our normal activities
and stay cool, forgeting the dis-unity we
have brought upon our both parents.
FROM YOUR SENSE OF JUDGEMENT, who
truely own the tire and what makes u
think so?

Re: Aje-kpako Rocks: Who Truely Own This Tire? by heywhyc5(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2016
Hw we wan take knw
Re: Aje-kpako Rocks: Who Truely Own This Tire? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2016
Pigmeat owns it
Re: Aje-kpako Rocks: Who Truely Own This Tire? by PigMeat: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2016
dollyjuke:
Pigmeat owns it
oga no take my name play.
Re: Aje-kpako Rocks: Who Truely Own This Tire? by Perfecttouch(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2016
PigMeat:
when i was a kid i could remember
putting my mum and neighbours into
quarrel with themselves because of
similar things like the pix below. funny
enough after the quarrel between my
mum and the other woman, the boy and i will return back to our normal activities
and stay cool, forgeting the dis-unity we
have brought upon our both parents.
FROM YOUR SENSE OF JUDGEMENT, who
truely own the tire and what makes u
think so?
na B get tire naw, that A guy is crying more than the bereaved.

(1) (Reply)

Ways Of Stopping Anxiety And Panic Attacks / Before You Quit Your Marriage Read This !!! / Sexual Happiness: 5 Reasons For Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.