Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Man Gets Married To His Smartphone Inside Church After Series Of Heartbreak (pho - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Gets Married To His Smartphone Inside Church After Series Of Heartbreak (pho (743 Views)

Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets Married To His Smartphone Inside Church After Series Of Heartbreak (pho by heywhyc5(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2016
A man has shocked the world with a bizarre
addiction to his smartphone which has led him
to getting married to the device.
The man identified as Aaron Chervenak who is
an artist, took the idea of weird marriage to a
whole new level when he decided to marry his
smartphone.
According to Oddity Central, the man drove
from Los Angeles to Las Vegas, Nevada to
finally take the love for his smartphone to the
next level by marrying it at a small wedding
chapel. And he even put a ring on it.
Speaking about the event, Chervenak said: “We
look to it for solace, to calm us down, to put us
to sleep, to ease our mind, and to me that’s
also what a relationship is about.”
“So in a sense, my smartphone has been my
longest relationship. That’s why I decided to see
what it was like to actually marry a phone.

Chervenak decided to conduct the ceremony in
Las Vegas.
He contacted the owner of The Little Las Vegas
Chapel and although he was not only ok with it,
the clergy was genuinely excited.
“I’m trying to ask the hard questions of myself
as to this relationship and I’m trying to go as far
as I can to explore it,” the groom said.
On May 20th, Chervenak put on his tuxedo, took
his phone and drove to the The Little Las Vegas
Chapel in his purple Cadillac to get married.
The wedding ceremony was small but very
emotional, and you could see the groom was a
bit nervous when saying his speech and putting
the ring on the phone.

Re: Man Gets Married To His Smartphone Inside Church After Series Of Heartbreak (pho by Feranchek(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2016
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Man Gets Married To His Smartphone Inside Church After Series Of Heartbreak (pho by Bobolayefa(m): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2016
So im no go upgrade the phone or what? or he would have to kill the phone to upgrade it -won't that be murder? anyway, he has his reasons.. but for me, hmmm.. mumu shall never cease and everyday we dey see new brand

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Ugly Stretch Marks To Save Your Marriage / Short Poem On Independence Day In English For Kids, Hindi Language Pdf / Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.