Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Meet The 10-year-old 192kg Boy Who Has Been Named The World’s Fattest Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The 10-year-old 192kg Boy Who Has Been Named The World’s Fattest Child (1021 Views)

Rita Dominic Named The Queen Of Amvcas Red Carpet / The Man City Player That Insulted Messi In The Tunnel Has Been Named.(pics) / World’s Fattest Boy Goes Back To School After Shedding Weight (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 10-year-old 192kg Boy Who Has Been Named The World’s Fattest Child by Amabeast: 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Meet 192kg boy who eats 5 meals a day but remains hungry

Arya Permana is just ten years old but weighs a jaw-dropping 192 kilograms! The boy, from Cipurwasari village, in West Java, Indonesia, has been named the world’s fattest child, whose impressive physique made the international headlines.

According to his parents, Arya eats five meals a day including rice, fish, beef, vegetable soup and soy patty and is constantly hungry. The child wears only a sarong, a large piece of fabric often wrapped around the waist, as other clothes simply do not fit him.

He doesn’t go to school, cannot walk and has a series of morbid obesity related complications. His mother Rokayah, who hopes that one day her son would be able to live a normal life, said: “He has an enormous diet and can actually eat meals of two adults at one time.

He is always tired and complains of shortness of breath. He only eats and sleeps and when he is not done with both, he jumps into the bathtub and stays there for hours. My son is growing up at a rapid rate and I am worried for his health.

I do not know any other way to stop him from gaining more weight than to give him less food. He can only take small steps before he loses balance. I wish to see my son studying and playing with other kids in the neighbourhood."

Initially Rokayah, 35, and her husband Ade Somantri, 45, were not worried about Arya’s weigh but now they are extremely concerned about his future and fear he may die if nothing to be done.

Rokayah, who also has an elder son Ardi, added: “He was fatter than my first son and other children in the village but we did not think it was a matter of concern.

We were happy to see him fuller and considered him to be a happy, healthy child. But it was only a few years later when he bloated and his weight went out of control, we realised he was suffering from a disorder and needed medical attention.”

Rokayah and Ade cannot allow costly medical treatment for their son abroad but local doctors refuse to help the boy as they did not find anything abnormal about his alarming weight gain.... shocked

Re: Meet The 10-year-old 192kg Boy Who Has Been Named The World’s Fattest Child by Youngsage: 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Meet The 10-year-old 192kg Boy Who Has Been Named The World’s Fattest Child by willyo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
This is Obesity redefined...
Re: Meet The 10-year-old 192kg Boy Who Has Been Named The World’s Fattest Child by johnchukky: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
I saw it on LIB yesterday
Uniben Chukky
Re: Meet The 10-year-old 192kg Boy Who Has Been Named The World’s Fattest Child by Emmyk(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
I came to see pictures.
Re: Meet The 10-year-old 192kg Boy Who Has Been Named The World’s Fattest Child by fkpboss: 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
Make the guy come stay with me for one month, e go slim pass dija after i don make him fast 6 to 6 everyday
Re: Meet The 10-year-old 192kg Boy Who Has Been Named The World’s Fattest Child by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
Saw this on facebook and i was like Wtf... I dunno why stuffs like dis happen overseas, never seen such in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

"IT HURTS WHEN PEOPLE SEE ME AS JUST A DANCER,I Build PSQUARE'S Structure"-Peter / Video: Watch Tiwa Savage’s Twerk That Broke The Net At One Africa Music Festival / Zaron Cosmetics Ambassador Rita Dominic Glows In Kelechi Amadi Obi Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.