Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

FLASH: @inecnigeria Has Issued A Certificate Of Return To Uche Ogah As The New G - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASH: @inecnigeria Has Issued A Certificate Of Return To Uche Ogah As The New G (709 Views)

Uche Ogah Builds A Church In Uturu, Abia (Photos) / Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC / Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FLASH: @inecnigeria Has Issued A Certificate Of Return To Uche Ogah As The New G by Icecomrade: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Can anyone tell me why INEC is a hurry when the defence has given notification to Appeal.

What's the interest of this government in destroying Abia state

Re: FLASH: @inecnigeria Has Issued A Certificate Of Return To Uche Ogah As The New G by sarrki(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oya my brothers blame buhari for this

1 Like

Re: FLASH: @inecnigeria Has Issued A Certificate Of Return To Uche Ogah As The New G by johnchukky: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
Uniben Chukky
Re: FLASH: @inecnigeria Has Issued A Certificate Of Return To Uche Ogah As The New G by justurch(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
justurch:
Abians are tired of the kind of politics of "the more you look, the less you see" that Orji Uzor Kalu started in this democratic dispensation and handed over to his stooge, T.A Orji who in turn imposed Okezie Ikpeazu on Abians.Hear this, the Real Abians (not paid agents) are crying to God for deliverance on daily basis because of the state and the kind of leaders we have had and God is not asleep, After 16 good years, Abia is nowhere is the scheme of affairs even in SE and one cannot but ask if we are cursed.
Here is my humble prayer, "If Okezie Ikpeazu will not fear God and lead Abia to its God's ordained position, may God remove him by his own hands, and if Uche Ogah won't promote God's agenda for Abia state, may he never smell that seat not to talk of occupying it IJN, AMEN.
Abians are tired of the kind of politics of "the more you look, the less you see" that Orji Uzor Kalu started in this democratic dispensation and handed over to his stooge, T.A Orji who in turn imposed Okezie Ikpeazu on Abians.Hear this, the Real Abians (not paid agents) are crying to God for deliverance on daily basis because of the state and the kind of leaders we have had and God is not asleep, After 16 good years, Abia is nowhere is the scheme of affairs even in SE and one cannot but ask if we are cursed.

Here is my humble prayer, "If Okezie Ikpeazu will not fear God and lead Abia to its God's ordained position, may God remove him by his own hands, and if Uche Ogah won't promote God's agenda for Abia state, may he never smell that seat not to talk of occupying it IJN, AMEN.

Modified

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/06/30/abia-governorship-inec-issues-certificate-return-uche-ogah/
Re: FLASH: @inecnigeria Has Issued A Certificate Of Return To Uche Ogah As The New G by reechest: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ike agwulam na dis state..... God please do something naw... Ikpeazu has nothing to offer.. Why is d chief Judge hiding..i smell doughnut

(1) (Reply)

See The Main Reason Why Nigerian Soldiers Are Not Nice : See Their Training / Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife - 'why Always Remi Tinubu' / Buhari Approves Green Alternative Program By Ministry Of Agric (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.