Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,854 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

"Looking Unto Jesus." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Looking Unto Jesus." (394 Views)

What Sins Are Unto Death And Not Unto Death? / Glory Unto A **** God! / PROPHECY- Unto Russia I Write, Land Of End-times Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Looking Unto Jesus." by overcomersfaith(f): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Even Jesus is waiting. So why are you fretting when you are instructed to wait? Why are you running out of patient? Can you turn your hair back or white? But the Lord can, so why not be patient and rely on Him to see you through?

My testimony today is that I benefited immensely from the theme of the month and I believe someone else would also have something to share. You can send in your testimony through our email address.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/looking-unto-jesus/

(1) (Reply)

Woman Raped, Killed After Church Service / How To Build Your Faith As A Christian / Get The Latest Of Mfm Dr Olukoya Prophecies And Message Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.