Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Never Asked You To Write About Me - Burna Boy Blasts Bloggers!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Asked You To Write About Me - Burna Boy Blasts Bloggers!! (537 Views)

Charly Boy Blasts Dino Melaye Over The New Constructed Bridge In "Gada" (photos) / Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English / The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Asked You To Write About Me - Burna Boy Blasts Bloggers!! by jiggaz(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
Burna Boy grants his first interview since being back in the UK.
The Afrobeats star returned to the UK for the first time in 6 years to promote his first UK headline show organized by Cokobar at the Eventim Apollo in Hammersmith as well as celebrate his birthday .

Factory78 caught up exclusively with the “on a spaceship ” star to discuss his music , return to the UK and his recent outburst at Nigerian bloggers .

See excerpts below.

On his return to the UK: It feels great to be here. I haven’t really come to terms with how it feels but when I do you’ll be the first to know.

On his rant about Nigerian bloggers: I just think f!ck all y’all. In a gift wrapped.

On artists getting some benefits from stories bloggers carry: I never asked you to write about me. I never asked anyone to write about me. I’ll be happy if nobody wrote about me. I’ll appreciate that very much. Just listen to my music and if you don’t like it listen to someone else.

On his mom: She’s like my best friend. She’s always been. She’s been doing a good job so far.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/06/i-never-asked-you-to-write-about-me-burna-boy-has-a-message-for-nigerian-bloggers-in-this-interesting-interview/

Re: I Never Asked You To Write About Me - Burna Boy Blasts Bloggers!! by johnchukky: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
eeyaaa Uniben Chukky
Re: I Never Asked You To Write About Me - Burna Boy Blasts Bloggers!! by youngest85(m): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
sabi boy
Re: I Never Asked You To Write About Me - Burna Boy Blasts Bloggers!! by mhizroyalty: 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
rubbish he should be thanking God that they r even writing about him #who e EPP?
Re: I Never Asked You To Write About Me - Burna Boy Blasts Bloggers!! by goldbim(f): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Can't really blame him though..when most bloggers won't verify stories before writing..nevertheless,his response was quite RUDE!.

(1) (Reply)

Osupa For Finlander Birthday Bash Live Vcds Hit Europe / E! News/video: D’banj Said He Got Married 7 Months Ago In This Viral Video / Unbelievable: Brymo Makes Shocking Revelation About His Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.