Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka (25080 Views)

Prophet Udensi Godlove Speaks About Buhari And 2019 Elections / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by davibid: 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Why does he have so much interest in politics
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by anytexy: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Okay, we don hear. Lala.. next story please.
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by seniorgozman(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lol, na who wan follow am
rapistomenka:
Mbaka is on his own undecided
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by nortcentrallord(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
This shouldn't be coming from me but this guy is beginning to talk too much in matters he should remain neutral as a catholic priest.
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by emmasege: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Can anyone make available Buboo's phone no. to this attention seeking god of men

What a disgrace to catholic priesthood.
I remember Cardinal Onaiyekan passing a comment on Mbaka sometime last year. In his words "If I were his bishop, I'd have closed down his church long ago". Mbaka is a disgrace to Christianity. Unfortunately, he can't be made Aso Rock chaplain because the VP is a Pentecostal believer. The man should have been born a Mallam.
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by idupaul: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nienie:
So disappointed in this priest

Hmmmm
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by meltiplexer: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
busolakun:
MAN OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sha man of God no go chop,Rev. Father want to have his cut from the cake by remaining buhari's friend.Naijabet man say so
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by Cannonleo(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
The phone calls have refused to go thru

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by nobsalis: 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
ellechrystal:

MBAKA HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOI ARE ONE OF THE 5%?

What busines has light with darkness?
What busines has father mbaka with politics?
U see, when you divert from the real thing you were called for, there will surely be disgrace.
This man shouldn't have associated himself with politics or even APC, he was obviously used during campaign n dumped after election. The hand writing is on d wall, n he can't see it o
A priest shouldn't put his trust on APC thievs .
Chai
Jonathan is obviously somewhere laughing.
When he shamed Jonathan n said all sorts he was happy .

Well this is the case of he who laughs last.

ignorance is a disease... my sister go for cure before its too late.

Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
This business man/politician /priest have problems .The catholic institution need to do the needful and avoid this embarrassments this crook is causing to their image. Take away his white garment from him ASAP
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by okeke00(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mr man shut up
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by 9japrof(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Can someone please tell this dude to shut the Bleep up, his relevance is up.

The APC used this goonless fellow to orchestrate his campaign against the past government and his job is done and donations made to his ministry in order to take the ministry to a permanent site which his church helped him by relocating him to his current parish.

Bihari doesn't need him again, his services are no longer needed, except he want some political appointments then he should come out straight and say it. Anything more than this, he must receive the silent treatment from the presidency.

Please am being told to warn him that any further noise from his direction, then EFCC would swoop into full action to investigate his account and trust EFCC, they must find a way to rope him in into the arms scandal and wooop he would be given a one month rent apartment in EFCC underground cell.

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by OLADD: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
He is obviously having a rift with his conscience. No more, no less.
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by slap1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
See this one undecided
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Everyone who supports a corrupt politician is corrupt.

Everyone who supports a corrupt politician is a wailer.

Therefore, all wailers are corrupt.

Take this from me.
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by Hencharld(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fr. Mbaka, wetin?
Hapukwanu politics ooo ooo.
Biko.
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by win3k: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
No,
You are causing rift with your fake and false prophesies.
Only backward Nigerians will believe a fo ol like this can use fake religion to predict anything.

In civilized societies this dullard will be in jail for misrepresentation, falsehood, scam and fraud
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by Cornerstone001: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
And some youths are here calling one another Zombies, Wailers, Yoruba Muslims, Refine Zombies, Jews, Advanced Wailer. mtchewwww

Why is Trump like............

[img]http://i./l2R0corOGwFTlKZjO.gif[/img]
cheesy grin
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
WHAT IS THIS PAGAN PRIEST SAYING AGAIN?
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by Cornerstone001: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
SAMBATLAN:
And some youths are here calling one another Zombies, Wailers, Yoruba Muslims, Refine Zombies, Jews, Advanced Wailer. mtchewwww

Why is Trump like............

[img]http://i./l2R0corOGwFTlKZjO.gif[/img]
cheesy grin
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by Chinexbagar: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
Rev.mbaka! Rev mbaka,you are a man of godooo,i'm beginning to fear our lie ooo,you were once a true priest,but now i think the call is over cus called men of god don't behave the way you do nowadays

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by BumbleDevil: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
MBAKA is a disgrace to the Catholic faith. I even doubt if his Bishop has control over him. A Catholic priest who made vow of obedience, poverty and chastity on his ordination day has totally derailed from the Doctrine of the church. Catholicism is not known for this charade of deceit under the guise of Adoration ministry.

Can someone please tell me why a Catholic Priest employed the service of a media aide if not for misplaced priority. I know those who thronged to his adoration ground and those who are apologetic and sympathetic to his cause will feed senselessly on this.

I am a Conservative Catholic and this is not in line with the catholic faith.
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by eleko1: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
We know them undecided sad . They are those Igbos miscreants sad undecided May okijajuju1,God shame them undecided
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by Fesisko(m): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
This so called Reverend Father should please stay out of politics and face his calling.
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by Fesisko(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
This so called Reverend Father should please stay out of politics and face his calling.we are not gullible.
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by notoriousbabe: 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Make dis man face him altar jo and leave politics for politicians
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by charlsecy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
nobsalis:
POPE in Rome who did say we should apologise to all Gays....!
Hey, if you have ever offended or discriminated against a person just because they're homosexual, you should apologise to the person. Period.

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by emperorchedda(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nienie:
Why? Because he supports his president and is a patriotic citizen who doesn't criticise stupidly?
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by niverah(f): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Buhari should toast Mbaka na...he has been giving bubu green light since
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by vicadex07(m): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nienie:

Why? Because he is not a tribal bigot like you
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by geraldgiz(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
ellechrystal:

MBAKA HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOI ARE ONE OF THE 5%?

What busines has light with darkness?
What busines has father mbaka with politics?
U see, when you divert from the real thing you were called for, there will surely be disgrace.
This man shouldn't have associated himself with politics or even APC, he was obviously used during campaign n dumped after election. The hand writing is on d wall, n he can't see it o
A priest shouldn't put his trust on APC thievs .
Chai
Jonathan is obviously somewhere laughing.
When he shamed Jonathan n said all sorts he was happy .

Well this is the case of he who laughs last.
u are very correct. Light and darkness av no connection, but the annoying thing is that some people still tenaciously believes everything make says as infallible, I disagree. Not with this attitude
Re: Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka by masqot(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Let politicians do their business and let spirituality be paramount in Christianity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church / Dr Fireman Poster On All Hot Girls In Lagos / Nigeria’s Growing Atheist Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.