Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,711 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

I'm Afraid: Adsense Has Not Sent My Verification PIN To My Location - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Afraid: Adsense Has Not Sent My Verification PIN To My Location (633 Views)

Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. / See Whats Adsense Has Cursed Now / Use Pin To Complete Transaction Instead Of Token On GTB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Afraid: Adsense Has Not Sent My Verification PIN To My Location by 360jamng1: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
I got a verified US AdSense.
I reached $10 and they sent the pin to my US location.
Till today, I've not seen my pin.
No Mail came. No Mail man delivered the letter. What do I do? I have $50 in my AdSense now!
cc: lalasticlala
Re: I'm Afraid: Adsense Has Not Sent My Verification PIN To My Location by mr2kay(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
undecided what are you afraid of and why didnt you get an experienced personal to do pin verification for you without fear.Chill you'd get it it takes longer at atimes and have the date given to you reached? Cause I remember your last thread when you got approved and that isn't far from now
Re: I'm Afraid: Adsense Has Not Sent My Verification PIN To My Location by waikiki(m): 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
mr2kay:
undecided what are you afraid of and why didnt you get an experienced personal to do pin verification for you without fear.Chill you'd get it it takes longer at atimes and have the date given to you reached? Cause I remember your last thread when you got approved and that isn't far from now

boss, from the look of things i can see u're a pro... please i need help getting adsense. https://www.nairaland.com/3217592/adsense-did-not-approve-me ....i don't have much but i can pay if that's what it will take. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

****check Out For Top Three Website That Pays**** / . / Who Can Teach Me CSS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.