Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,474 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Can Text Message Bring You Closer As A Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Text Message Bring You Closer As A Family? (715 Views)

Poll: can you light up the quenching flames with text message?

would you like someone to compose a life changing text for you?: 0% (0 votes)
what do you think about the thread textymony?: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. / Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family? / Who Are You Closer To? Mum Or Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Text Message Bring You Closer As A Family? by textymony: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2009
Hello friends,I had a problem with my girl friend ,we drifted away from each other for 3yrs.until i got one great txt from her that changed my attitude for the better.Using good choice of words can go a long way in breaking communication bridge in relationship.share your life changing text with textymony. Can you reinvent your relationship by text-ymony?

"Dear you've plugged  the thorns and planted rose in my heart" a text like this can add splendor brightened someones day.you bet. smiley

There are some words that are better expressed written.with good text~ymony you bring the flames back!
Re: Can Text Message Bring You Closer As A Family? by tmny: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2009
To some extent it can,
Re: Can Text Message Bring You Closer As A Family? by bigfather(m): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2009
tmny:

To some extent it can,

Yeah right but communication is far more better , at least few seconds of chatting on phone before going to bed every day .
Re: Can Text Message Bring You Closer As A Family? by iice(f): 2:25am On Sep 06, 2009
For my family? Yea right, not in this lifetime grin
Re: Can Text Message Bring You Closer As A Family? by mohawkchic(f): 3:14am On Sep 06, 2009
~"Text-Ymony" ~ Now thats a New word that made my diction grin
Re: Can Text Message Bring You Closer As A Family? by tmny: 4:18am On Sep 07, 2009
Hmmm,
Re: Can Text Message Bring You Closer As A Family? by Sissy3(f): 6:26am On Sep 07, 2009
wrong section. shoulda posted in the romance section
Re: Can Text Message Bring You Closer As A Family? by poultryman(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2009
yes sure

(1) (Reply)

. / Your Advise Is Urgently Needed On This, Please. / How To Keep Your Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.