Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! (3869 Views)

Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama / Actress Inem Peter In New Hot Pictures / Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! by SirHackeem: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
Humble beginnings, determination and staying focus will no doubt take you to greater heights. Below is picture of Wizkid with Clarence Peters in their early days.

From Hola At Your Boy to co-producing one of the biggest music acts in the world - Drake and then going further on a tour with Chris Brown!

No doubt looking back to Wizkid's early days and Wizkid's global relevance and recognition right now should be enough motivation to anyone and everyone out there.

Considering all that Wizkid has achieved in 2016 so far, do you see Wizkid being the first Nigerian music act to win a Grammys? Share your views and opinions in the comment section below. More exclusive and never seen before articles, videos and photos of Wizkid available at the source website.

Source: http://viewschannel.com/?s=wizkid

cc: lasticlala ishilove rocktation obynoscopy
Re: See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! by EMMYLBANKS(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
ya the guy is good but i don't see him winning any grammy

2 Likes

Re: See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! by IamPatriotic(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Not of he that runeth, nor of he that willeth, but of the Lord that showeth mercy.

1 Like

Re: See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! by SirHackeem: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
ya the guy is good but i don't see him winning any grammy
He has just dropped another banger featuring Chris Brown and I think two other artistes...and the song he co-produced with drake made it to BillBoard Top 100 number one spot making it the first time drake will be on number one as a lead act!

I believe Wizkid is heading for the Grammys for real...Infact I believe him strongly....

1 Like

Re: See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! by druxy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
see as he dey look

1 Like

Re: See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! by EMMYLBANKS(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
SirHackeem:
He has just dropped another banger featuring Chris Brown and I think two other artistes...and the song he co-produced with drake made it to BillBoard Top 100 number one spot making it the first time drake will be on number one as a lead act!

I believe Wizkid is heading for the Grammys for real...Infact I believe him strongly....
ok but some davido and mama linda fans won't be happy with that na

1 Like

Re: See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! by SirHackeem: 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hahahahahahaha...Na so God wan show in power with Wizkid take am shine for their eyes...Davido still dey shout in lelelelelelelelelelele wey dey shout abi?
EMMYLBANKS:
ok but some davido and mama linda fans won't be happy with that na
Re: See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! by SirHackeem: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Complete am abeg...in dey look like............?
druxy:
see as he dey look
Re: See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! by druxy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
SirHackeem:
Complete am abeg...in dey look like............?
hehe..no be my mouth den go hear am o

1 Like

Re: See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! by SirHackeem: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
hahahahahaha moth keh...na read dem go read am ooooo bros...
druxy:
hehe..no be my mouth den go hear am o
Re: See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! by nuelzy: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
SirHackeem:

keep believing....
Re: See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! by safarigirl(f): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
SirHackeem:

lol....if you think Wizkid can win a Grammy as a solo act, you must not be familiar with the White Grammy's.

For an African to legit win that ish, he has to be a proper African. Hard to differentiate Wizkid from the average upcoming Black American artiste.....White people want to see Gods Must Be Crazy-style Africans

1 Like

Re: See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:56am On Jul 01, 2016
SirHackeem:

Wizkid ft Chris Brown, Hoody Baby & Section Boyz - Shabba (NEW MUSIC 2016)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlXoQwgsGm8

Click To Download: Chris Brown, Wizkid, Hoody Baby & Section Boyz - Shabba

Thanks for this. Wizkid killed the hook, Wicked and bloody track. Another hit.
Re: See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! by prof800(m): 1:03am On Jul 01, 2016
See clarence eyes. grin
Re: See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:22am On Jul 01, 2016
SirHackeem:

Shabba By Wizkid ft. Chris Brown and Trey Songs about to drop. A Classic Banger on the way. Props Wizzy.

Re: See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! by UnimkeAk(m): 3:24am On Jul 01, 2016
SirHackeem:
Humble beginnings, determination and staying focus will no doubt take you to greater heights. Below is picture of Wizkid with Clarence Peters in their early days.

From Hola At Your Boy to co-producing one of the biggest music acts in the world - Drake and then going further on a tour with Chris Brown!

No doubt looking back to Wizkid's early days and Wizkid's global relevance and recognition right now should be enough motivation to anyone and everyone out there.

Considering all that Wizkid has achieved in 2016 so far, do you see Wizkid being the first Nigerian music act to win a Grammys? Share your views and opinions in the comment section below. More exclusive and never seen before articles, videos and photos of Wizkid available at the source website.

Source: http://viewschannel.com/?s=wizkid

cc: lasticlala ishilove rocktation obynoscopy

even if he goes on to win a grammy, he wont be the first nigerian to win a grammy award.

google is your friend my friend

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Her Mum Rock The Same Outfit And Look Like Twins / Lovely Photo Of Actor, Funsho Adeolu And His Family / This Is The Meaning Of The Trending Slang "JAPA".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.