Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira (111252 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by fabulouslove(f): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ifynwafornso@gmail.com. Please, show me d way!
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by abumoney(m): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bukar.shuaib@gmail.com
Please, u can also add this number to the WhatsApp group 08062498180.
Thanks
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by yinkabiola: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Please send to yinkabiola2001@gmail.com thanks
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Eddy2010(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
Please can you enlighten me on the places to get the Nylon at PH.. Needed urgently.. Thanks a million
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by obajohn(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
innobarca:
I have replied the latest email addresses posted here
Dear Ifeanyi, please send d info and ur WhatsApp line to babatundeoke88@gmail.com.
I will like to try my hands on dis also.
tanx
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2016
Eddy2010:
Please can you enlighten me on the places to get the Nylon at PH.. Needed urgently.. Thanks a million

Sorry,I do not have anybody at PH,I only buy for some people from Lagos and do waybill for them to any state in Nigeria.
Nylon is Cheaper in Lagos and Maybe Aba .
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2016
obajohn:

Dear Ifeanyi, please send d info and ur WhatsApp line to babatundeoke88@gmail.com.
I will like to try my hands on dis also.
tanx

I just sent the info to you,read and then request for whatsapp ....my whatsapp is for serious minded people,Thanks
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2016
yinkabiola:
Please send to yinkabiola2001@gmail.com thanks

I just sent the info to you
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2016
fabulouslove:
Ifynwafornso@gmail.com. Please, show me d way!

abumoney:
Bukar.shuaib@gmail.com
Please, u can also add this number to the WhatsApp group 08062498180.
Thanks

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2016
adeymolahm:

Pls help me out with the info as well

mnel2k7@gmail.com

Thanks

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2016
Ogborokiri:
Pleas i need it ogborokiri@gmail.com

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 10:59am On Sep 19, 2016
KFA4REAL:
pls do help out with the information deeixzy@gmail.com

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by hayzed1090: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2016
akinpeluazeez33@yahoo.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Harpesin(m): 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
Highly interested. (labfolablogistics@hotmail.com)

innobarca:
NYLON BUSINESS... DISTRIBUTOR OR WHOLESALE OR RETAIL.

The business is very profitable and demand is more than supply.
Somebody will be making 3000 naira to 4000 naira everyday,it is sometin u see everywhere around u but people dont know that it is very profitable.
I can help you buy good ones and send to you if it is expensive around you,but you need to learn about the business first.

The business is very profitable and everybody can do it,I think women do it more in lagos.
I will give you some info about it free ......
....................................................................................................................................................

The Nylon business is a very profitable business here in lagos because population of people and market is huge,You can also make huge profit anywhere in any [state]with huge foodstuff maeket.
Types of market location are ......... big foodstuff market,a busy area with good market,a place where they sell [rice in cups,garri,and other things.
Do not forget[ foodstuff market with huge market women or a very big busy area with many sellers and buyers.
Advice..do not just go to any busy area or any foodstuff market and open a shop[you must first go and check if there are many shops selling nylon ].

Another advice,Instead of spending big money renting a shop....Look to construct a container of shop size to save cost.
Advantages of staying in a container are...you will not spend much for space for your container,you will not be paying big rent,your profits will be going to your pocket,you may decide to sell a little lower more than people selling in a shop and customers will be huge for you.

Things to know,
People with huge amount of money has started building plastic and recycling companies expecially in ogun state.
People with 2 million to 10 million naira became distributors of this companies,you will register with the company and they will chanel all wholesalers and retailers around you to come and buy from your warehouse.
If you do not have up to 1 million naira then you can become a wholesaler.
There are many nylon companies but still demand is higher than supply.
People bring containers from Thailand,Togo,Cotonou and many other countries because of the high demand.
Just look around you and you will see many nylon products everywhere.
There are many companies that sell at lower prices and they produce good nylon.

Profits in the business
Retailers that can supply to many market women make big profits on daily bases.
You just need to be strong and use it as your daily excercise because you will have market women everywhere who needs the nylon from you.
A bag of small black is sold between 12,000 naira to 15,000 naira depending the product quality.
If you are in the business,you will know what to look out for and how to buy the level of 12,000 naira per bag and sell it as the level of 15,000 naira product[you only need to learn and spot the tricks....anybody that is not in the business can not differentiate between the 2, you only need to learn and understand the business very well.
A bag of small black nylon contains 10 bundles inside[a bundle contains 10 packets] and a packet contains 100 pieces .
Some companies produce their packet 80 pieces and others 100 pieces.
They are not the same price,difference of 2,000 naira maximum.

Selling,
You only need to go to do your supply very early in the morning everyday and go home to relax for 2 to 3 hrs and go again in the evening if you want( dis is for somebody dat doesnt have a shop,you will keep the bags of de nylon in your house bc it doesnt occupy much space).
If you have a shop in a busy market,customers will come to buy from you both wholesales and retail[you can also supply to market women to make more money[sometimes people that supply to customers around him or her makes huge gain because most of those sellers can not leave their shop.
You can employ 1 or 2 people and give them a supply target a day while you attend to people buying in bags,it is very profitable.
A person that sell in bags inside a good market should me making between 8,000 naira and 10,000 naira daily if you can start with atleast 500,000 naira.
The supply type fits friendly women very well and they are making good money.
There are chalenges to know.
A retailer can start with just 15,000 naira or 30,000 naira..he/she can finish a bag in a day or 2 and make between 4,000 naira to 5,000 naira.....if he or she has many customers and can move around more then more profit.
There are other types of nylon but am using this type as the starting point in my teaching,if you understand this type then all other ones follow the same route of profit.

Nylon do not spoil or damage easily unless fire outbeak,renting a shop in lagos now in a good location is more than 150000 naira complete package(rent,agent and agreement) depending on location.
If its a container,you may get a space to pay 6000 naira or 12000 naira per year,then construct a container from 40,000 to 100,000 depending on size,[your property and its sellable]If there is money then shop is very ok.

I may give whatsapp for pictures of nylon for serious minded people.
Please i am not an english teacher,there may be mistakes in the grammer .Lol.
Next loading,but you must exercise patience.

How to know the good nylon?
What do the market women need in a nylon[quality].
What companies produce good ones?
How to buy at lower price and sell higher?

Thanks,
U can drop your email if interested.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Busybeehf(f): 6:56am On Sep 20, 2016
Please send to rachaeladeegbe@yahoo.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by goget(m): 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
kindly send to jidde.u@gmail.com and add me u on whatsapp 08023801905. Thanks
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by raf2angel: 6:23am On Sep 22, 2016
Add me please on whattsapp 08039157420
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by ccollins(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2016
innobarca:
I have replied the latest email addresses posted on this thread
please you can mail it to me on Collins 4reall@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2016
Pls add up to ur whatsapp group channel
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Harpesin(m): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2016
still not receive your mail o

Harpesin:
Highly interested. (labfolablogistics@hotmail.com)

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2016
I have replied the latest email adddress posted on this thread,Please you must receive the info via email and decide if you want to have my whatsapp for more.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2016
Harpesin:
still not receive your mail o

Just sent it.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Harpesin(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2016
Received with thanks

innobarca:

Just sent it.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by goget(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2016
i need your whatsapp for more
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by AngelAhnie(f): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2016
innobarca:

Drop ur whatsapp or send to my email address
Good morning sir, pls I need your help. I need nylon for my product. I want us to talk in private.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by FEMSHADE: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
Kindly send me the info: fakatsynergygv@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by tj123(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
pls i need the info; tjaf123@yahoo.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by debbydee(f): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Please send me the details
adedoyinblessing@yahoo.com
or add me on watsapp 08185391880
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by adekalumichael: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nylon business is a profitable business for any serious minded person. During my NYSC daysin Delta State, I took time to learn form people who cut the roll into small pieces using either manual or automatic machine. Though I am yet to start cos over 4 years now I have been gainfully employed but since your post reminds me of it, I will give it a try. I already have the technical-no- how skill.
Lovely post!
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by AngelAhnie(f): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
BiafranBushBoy, see the thread
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by AngelAhnie(f): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
adekalumichael:
Nylon business is a profitable business for any serious minded person. During my NYSC daysin Delta State, I took time to learn form people who cut the roll into small pieces using either manual or automatic machine. Though I am yet to start cos over 4 years now I have been gainfully employed but since your post reminds me of it, I will give it a try. I already have the technical-no- how skill.
Lovely post!
Be my teacher Sircheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply)

Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Kunle Soname Biography, Age, Bet9ja Owner, Wife Kemi Soname, NetWorth, House / A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.