Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. (4265 Views)

Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by Explorers(m): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
A brother and sister have been arrested after police seized $24million in cash and drugs from a Miami home. Luis Hernandez-Gonzalez, 44, and Salma Hernandez, 32, were both taken into custody after police found the huge haul of cash in their Florida property.The money, that was believed to have been made peddling marijuana, was divided into $100 bills and stashed in orange heat-sealed buckets with Home Depot labels.

Police say it is their biggest drug bust in history. They also found marijuana, seeds and $180,000 in cash a safe. 30 June, 2016.

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3667852/Brother-sister-drug-dealers-arrested-police-record-24MILLION-cash-hidden-orange-buckets-Miami-home.html

1 Share

Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by Explorers(m): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
The money, that was believed to have been made peddling marijuana, was divided into $100 bills and stashed in orange heat-sealed buckets. They were hidden in a secret compartment.

Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by Explorers(m): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Prosecutors in Miami released pictures of investigators sorting the buckets as they counted the cash.

Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by Explorers(m): 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Home Depot stickers were seen on the containers that were hidden inside the wall of the home.

Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by jmichlins(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
OMG. If am a policeman, i will not arrest these type of successful criminals

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by Explorers(m): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
An automatic weapon is seen on top of a pile of cash inside one of thebedrooms of the home.

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by ikbnice(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
OMG, these whites are big-time criminals o.
Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by Explorers(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
*. Luis Hernandez-Gonzalez

*. Luis Hernandez-Gonzalez

Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by EMMYLBANKS(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
not surprise since their mexicans
Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by tellwisdom: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
Miami police, how far na..Make i send my details...even duh na 1k dolls make i take drink beer sad

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by olatunjithomas(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
jeeeeeeeeesuuuuu...

holy cow!

is it money that I'm seeing?
Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by armadeo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
Money money money.

Dem try say dem bury the cash but I doubt if the dough was thiers.

Some drug Lord bevwailing right now
Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by vintino(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
Make I pitch tent
Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by Explorers(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
olatunjithomas:
jeeeeeeeeesuuuuu...

holy cow!

Na money o, make den dash me 1 bucket....I trust some policemen, that place go turn WWIII trench.
Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by Luckylife(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
This is money !
Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by Viktor1983(m): 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
$25M...I don dey imagine the Kain investments wey that money fit do already...

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
APC will be like "these are the people who made dollar to be scarce in Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by hpk(m): 12:17am On Jul 01, 2016
The sister is a real G!

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by kunlesufyan(m): 3:17am On Jul 01, 2016
"Biggest drug burst in history" 24 milla in cash,...I wonder where they made small mistake for them them to cast ....drug money sha,yahoo dey learn work
Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by tyson99(m): 4:26am On Jul 01, 2016
Blood of ajirebi ooo see money
Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by pythonkid(m): 4:42am On Jul 01, 2016
olatunjithomas:
jeeeeeeeeesuuuuu...

holy cow!

No its not money , dont work out that your lazy ass , sit there and be wondering
Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by rugipp(m): 4:57am On Jul 01, 2016
I came here to check Names.. thought it will be as usual, my brother from South east of Isreal.. The developers of lagos, Igbos
Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by AbuMikey(m): 7:19am On Jul 01, 2016
jmichlins:
OMG. If am a policeman, i will not arrest these type of successful criminals

You are one of the problems we have in this country.

Really Pathetic comment.

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by lolawilliams(f): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2016
$24M cash shocked shocked. They're mexicans, i'm not too surprised though
Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by Hedonistically: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2016
So na money wey I dey find since be this. God oh.
Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by ElDaIllest(m): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2016
it's a two way thing either they were careless or they were snitched on, it's unusual for the money not to be a round figure like $25M,presumably some of the police officers fractioned the spoils for themselves
Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by win3k: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
Explorers:
A brother and sister have been arrested after police seized $24million in cash and drugs from a Miami home. Luis Hernandez-Gonzalez, 44, and Salma Hernandez, 32, were both taken into custody after police found the huge haul of cash in their Florida property.The money, that was believed to have been made peddling marijuana, was divided into $100 bills and stashed in orange heat-sealed buckets with Home Depot labels.

Police say it is their biggest drug bust in history. They also found marijuana, seeds and $180,000 in cash a safe. 30 June, 2016.

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3667852/Brother-sister-drug-dealers-arrested-police-record-24MILLION-cash-hidden-orange-buckets-Miami-home.html

some of the most stupid people on the planet.
You would think once they hit 3 million they pack it up and stop the crime...nah, they have to get to 1 billion first.

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by rifasenate11(m): 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
rugipp:
I came here to check Names.. thought it will be as usual, my brother from South east of Isreal.. The developers of lagos, Igbos

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by MrObontami(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
i

Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 02, 2016
Going by 300/$, that is 7.2Billion naira. Chai ! grin
Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by Explorers(m): 7:14am On Jul 02, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Going by 300/$, that is 7.2Billion naira. Chai ! grin

Oboy....
Re: Drug Dealers: Brother And Sister Arrested With $24million In Cash And Drugs. by chukkystar(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
Let them give me half of it, i'll do half of their jail term

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Forced A 6 Year Old Girl To Give Him A Mouth Action Arrested With Fiance / Yet-to-be Identified Lady Begs For Her Life As Kidnapper Force Her To Make A Vid / Men Strip And Molest Girl For Stealing In A Lagos Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.