Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Do You Have 5M To Invest In Property (location Alapere Close To Ogudu) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Have 5M To Invest In Property (location Alapere Close To Ogudu) (580 Views)

Do You Have 5m To 30m To Invest? Why Fixing For Just 6% ? / Vee / Investing In Yourself And Future. Invest In Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have 5M To Invest In Property (location Alapere Close To Ogudu) by nicolas247(m): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

I have a property in lagos that worth 20M. I am looking for an investor who can invest an amount of 5Million Naira basically for renovation or restructuring.

Currently A mini flat in the location cost between N350k to N450k.

The financial capacity for me to do so is not there and so am looking for someone who can come and lets do this together.

Please feel free to call / whatsapp me for any information. 08167359739

(1) (Reply)

Re: Help On Haulage Business / Some Banks Have Crashed / I Am Not The Owner Of MMM Nigeria - Pastor Mbanefo Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.