Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Need A Car From Cotonou,am Registered Dealer With C.a.c And Custom Agent.cheap - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need A Car From Cotonou,am Registered Dealer With C.a.c And Custom Agent.cheap (631 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Need A Car From Cotonou,am Registered Dealer With C.a.c And Custom Agent.cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Car From Cotonou,am Registered Dealer With C.a.c And Custom Agent.cheap by segigo(m): 12:09am On Sep 06, 2009
Hello My Faithful Fellows
anyone need to buy a car from Cotonou?you can ride with me in the comfort of my Nissan micra with a/c to and fro to Cotonou so that u can see all sorts of cars and make a best choice for urself.u dont even need to hold physical cash for your security.all you need is just some token to fuel my car while i take u there n bring u back.my name is Janvier,registered auto dealer with CAC and custom agent and my no is 08035536937.thank you.(this is for serious buyers though)
Seunjohnson_01@yahoo.com
Jan
Re: Need A Car From Cotonou,am Registered Dealer With C.a.c And Custom Agent.cheap by Akinnoba(m): 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2009
Could you pls answer this questions
How much will this trip cost
how do i pay for my car when am ready to buy without the risk of carring cash to cotonu
how much do you charge for your services
you can sed me a text on 08037162555
Re: Need A Car From Cotonou,am Registered Dealer With C.a.c And Custom Agent.cheap by segigo(m): 12:56am On Sep 12, 2009
Akinnoba:

Could you pls answer this questions
How much will this trip cost
how do i pay for my car when am ready to buy without the risk of carring cash to cotonu
how much do you charge for your services
you can sed me a text on 08037162555

The trip only cost you the fund to fill my car with fuel to and fro,and if i already have fuel in my car when you come,you have nothing to worry about,depends on where you are coming from,once we get there,i will take you round to choose your choice there in the port,once you get your choice,we have all the bank you might need at the boarder,so you have nothing to be afraid about,once we pay for the car,i will then clear the car out of the cotonou port to where you stay here in nigeria and my service charge is 30k,i stay here in badagry,i am a family man,the family consist of me,my baby boy and wife,once we meet,you will know you have nothing to worry about, Cotonou port open from Mon - Fri.i will call you tomorrow to talk better.
Re: Need A Car From Cotonou,am Registered Dealer With C.a.c And Custom Agent.cheap by segigo(m): 2:41am On Sep 13, 2009
Hello My Faithful Fellows
anyone need to buy a car from Cotonou?you can ride with me in the comfort of my Nissan micra with a/c to and fro to Cotonou so that u can see all sorts of cars and make a best choice for urself.u dont even need to hold physical cash for your security.all you need is just some token to fuel my car while i take u there n bring u back.my name is Janvier,registered auto dealer with CAC and custom agent and my no is 08035536937.thank you.(this is for serious buyers though)
Seunjohnson_01@yahoo.com
Jan

(1) (Reply)

04 Toyota Sienna 4 Sale Quickly Le / Importing Trucks - Business Opportunity / Vacancy For Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.