Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? (62118 Views)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) / These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Donpressman(m): 12:08am On Jul 01, 2016
Anabel:
I was just helping them deliver the letters to each other. I was the class smallie. No one wanna toast a small rat. grin
I should know you
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:19am On Jul 01, 2016
sixtus3606:

This is so Epic!!!

my elder bro actually thought me the doxology part(2000-2003) lol grin

I later graduated to become a writer. na then I con dey use my writing skills take make a living! grin
#SharpIgboBoy since 100BC wink
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Sunnypa11(m): 12:31am On Jul 01, 2016
Anabel:
I was just helping them deliver the letters to each other. I was the class smallie. No one wanna toast a small rat. grin

Na u dey do P.O box

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by AndyAustin(m): 12:48am On Jul 01, 2016
very very funny!
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Mcowubaba: 1:05am On Jul 01, 2016
freecocoa:
Such terrible grammar.

Boys and mumurity be like 5 and 6. undecided
angry undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
All this confused Feminist
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by push24: 1:13am On Jul 01, 2016
angry

[size=28pt]schools in the so call biafra[/size]

Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Daniyomex(m): 1:36am On Jul 01, 2016
Lol....I did. More than 1 sef
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by diemiego: 1:40am On Jul 01, 2016
kiss
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Jexbabs: 2:27am On Jul 01, 2016
Never did so i but can remember someone lied on me as the writer of a particular one.
Painful memories
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Dallazday(m): 2:55am On Jul 01, 2016
christiese:
Okay
;Depic
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Dallazday(m): 2:56am On Jul 01, 2016
Vanquay16:
In my Highschool Days all you had to do was make eye contact and after class approach and trust me...3/5===I got them and that was before I started reading books that gave me Techniques.

Teenagers are Pumped full of Hormones and most of them are Thots, besides we had phones, who had time to write letters?

"I will Dead"...That boy needs to write more essays to Lucifer and his English Teacher.
indomie generation
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Boeing777pilot: 3:15am On Jul 01, 2016
God help you if that letter found its way to the teacher.

One ugly girl in my class leaked one of such letters written to her beautiful friend,it eventually got to the hands of our proprietor. He guy was expelled.

Going forward, guys preferred using their mouths at least there's no evidence left behind unlike letters.
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by BlackOnassis(m): 3:16am On Jul 01, 2016
doxology nwantintin grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Rasque1759(m): 3:17am On Jul 01, 2016
just laughing
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by YINKS89(m): 3:38am On Jul 01, 2016
Kant remember writing one coz I was an introvert den.
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by AleAirHub(m): 3:42am On Jul 01, 2016
Chai.... memories is great. I was exporter of letters on behalf of my sharp class mate then. It was only when I was in Ss1 I try it and it works & the other mission was worst because the letter was mistaken handle to TOBI jealous sister who later report me. the parents of the girl called out my parents that I should stay away from their daughter...
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Thobiy(m): 4:01am On Jul 01, 2016
Emmytrill:
LOL
When men were still boys grin
yeah
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by glossy6(f): 4:05am On Jul 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by callmetomi(m): 4:37am On Jul 01, 2016
The day I was caught was the last time I tried something like this. Was beaten by mr fatoki. I'll never forget. Lol
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by timohcharles: 4:42am On Jul 01, 2016
I did. Those days we write with our Dictionary by our side
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by diva90: 4:46am On Jul 01, 2016
Lol @ "your boyfriend in future"

I believe we all did this and also recieved letters like this grin
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by adecares(f): 4:52am On Jul 01, 2016
hilariously funny, especially the part where those boys write from the dictionary and lyrics from RnB and the likes.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by royalfamily(m): 4:52am On Jul 01, 2016
cheesy A lady actually gave me one and it's was a girl I use to like n I will read it over n over again,can'tfirget was I was putting moi brother through is lover letter. grin
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by ummeey: 4:57am On Jul 01, 2016
I went to a girls school.
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by agarawu23(m): 5:12am On Jul 01, 2016
Back then.
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by fweshlee(m): 5:16am On Jul 01, 2016
#smiles..I actually drafted a letter and I gave a *itch to deliver it cos she claimed she knows the
girl. Guess whur, she read my letter to the whole school been in press club.....oh boy! See para with my school girlfriends....letters dnt work for me.....one on one is better
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by kundam(m): 5:18am On Jul 01, 2016
hahahaha......I remember,I wrote mine to big ass lady in my class and she reported me to our form master and guess what? I was flogged seriously for being a spoit child.That was way back in my Jss 3....Hmmmmmm

Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by heffem(m): 5:35am On Jul 01, 2016
Vanquay16:
In my Highschool Days all you had to do was make eye contact and after class approach and trust me...3/5===I got them and that was before I started reading books that gave me Techniques.

Teenagers are Pumped full of Hormones and most of them are Thots, besides we had phones, who had time to write letters?

"I will Dead"...That boy needs to write more essays to Lucifer and his English Teacher.
.... INDOMIE GENERATION LAD SPOTTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by waxyung(m): 5:40am On Jul 01, 2016
D last tym i tried dis in sec school. I swear d gal tore d letter on me.. Kai.. . I cnt 4get dat incidence
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by charleff512(m): 5:47am On Jul 01, 2016
Na so I write one letter give one beautiful girl for my class when we dey SS2.The girl was like "Charlie explain the meaning of this "
Brethren,being the shy type liver fail me na so I begin stammercheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by Harwoyeez(m): 5:50am On Jul 01, 2016
Still have some of the letters , ones written by me n d ones I received.Good old days not like d indomie generation
Re: How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? by hardbody: 6:02am On Jul 01, 2016
Anabel:

Then you suddenly blew after being pumped up right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Only University Without Unemployed Graduates In Nigeria. / Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? / Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.