Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris (32823 Views)

Fumes From A Generator Put Inside The Kitchen Kill 3 People In Agharase, Edo / Buhari Presents A Gift To Arase, Outgoing IG Of Police ( Photos) / Buhari Shops For Arase’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by DonaldGenes(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
Tolexander:
What is the constitutional duty of the IG's wife and what are they meant to transfer in the handover?
Lmao
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by 9jatatafo(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
Horse crap
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by toluvibe: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=olillywales post=47078616]Handing & Taking over ceremony between out-going Police Officers Wives Association(POWA) President Mrs Agharase Arase, and the newly appointed POWA President Mrs Hajiya Asma idris, at Powa Secretariat, Asokoro, Abuja, on 30th June, 2016.

what's this country turning into....? wetin be Dis? must everything for this country get association? association of bread makers, association of Dis n dat...who den Epp.!!!
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by MidasTouche01(m): 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
jerryunit48:
Ok o I never knew there was an office of the wife of the inspector General but I won't comment any further on this topic, abeg I get 999 likes somebody please make it 1000 for me I beg you . God Bless you

There you go, stop crying for likes,

Okare omo daada

1 Like

Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by MielBaker(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Name sharing formula dem dey handover so?

That tall lady sha! Tall and pretty.
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by Emmaino247: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
I beg who notice the names? @ AGHARASE ARASE
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by Abbeyme: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
skelewu404:
is that so... .
I need to call my ex girlfriend to come n handover to my new girlfriend cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yu gat mi laffing
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by slap1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
tonio2wo:
I hate this country! angry

The worst is you have a new reason each day to renew your hatred. It is embarrassing!

2 Likes

Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by Abbeyme: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Emmaino247:
I beg who notice the names? @ AGHARASE ARASE I beg who notice the names? @ AGHARASE ARASE

NCAN represented.
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
He is only the acting commissioner of police and all these ceremonies are already taking place. What would happen when he's properly inaugurated? Our priorities are mislaid in this country!
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by seangy4konji: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wetin dem deh handover

Dem no see people rent for asokoro iunction

Yeye people.

Ps. Am sure that woman go deh think make we quick finish here make I go know the account balance weh dis woman leave for account
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by Daniyomex(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
Tolexander:
What is the constitutional duty of the IG's wife and what are they meant to transfer in the handover?
Na so them they ask o
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by OlujobaSamuel: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
if a woman should becomes the ig tomorrow, are we going to have POHA?

1 Like

Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
tonio2wo:
.....Just Dance Skelewu and you will forever live to Love DIS COUNTRY grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by tonio2wo: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Kullant:
.....Just Dance Skelewu and you will forever live to Love DIS COUNTRY grin grin grin
Lol, yeye! grin

Its peeps like u dat give hope concerning this country!
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by skelewu404(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Abbeyme:

Yu gat mi laffing
omo she need to know i like it grin
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by agbajesaid(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
tonio2wo:
Ghana is not far
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by maxwell767(m): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
Na everything them dy hand over for this con-three.......

I wont be surprised If maad man hand over to crase person undecided
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
Every political office holder in Nigeria always finds a way of creating an extra office for his wife. Na wa o Nigeria
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by ALAYORMII: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nigerians and show of shamelessness

POWA President

The wives of Governors too have association

Likewise the wives of Local government chairmen

I hear some news out of Naija and I cover my face in shame
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by overtlyderanged: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Police Officers Wives Association?
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by pippimp(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wetin them dey handover?

Anyway,Arase you did well and I am pleased with you.

Meanwhile,the other lady is very tall. Anybody here likes very tall ladies like me?I think she carries herself well.

Only in a corrupt country do you see ingenious ways of people trying to be in the public light.
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by Bluffly: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Things like this are what breed corruption. Where and how do they get fund for their association? Police wife's Association, Army's wife Association, bla bla wife's association.
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by sexymoma(f): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Vizkizzy:

Hello moma...

angryhi
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
sexymoma:
angryhi

What's with the face?? grin
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by Enahi(f): 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Handing over what exactly, anyway the woman fine sha
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by john650(m): 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
Histrings08:
Arase, the finest of all d IGPs
There job no dey last. Unless they are stealing, they cannot have a comfortable retirement as an IGP. Na so the President go dey change IGP every year.
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by JubalTheophilus: 12:51am On Jul 01, 2016
eleojo23:

Arase's kids should also come and hand over to Idris' children as the new Police Children's Association leaders.
Their house girls should also hand over . Idiots. Rubbish
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by loschivatos(m): 1:07am On Jul 01, 2016
Too much problems in this country, more than you can imagine. D other day na "gathering of traditional(rulers) problems" breaking fasting ,tomorrow who knows? All at d cost of tax payer money.
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by Thobiy(m): 4:40am On Jul 01, 2016
tonio2wo:
Nigeria will be great
Re: Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris by Thobiy(m): 4:45am On Jul 01, 2016
alberto2k:
someone should pls tell me wah they are handing over plss?

occasion without essence undecided       

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman And Boy Killed In APC Presidential Rally In Sokoto State. Photos / Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State / Edo Election: One Person Shot In Ologbo In Ikpoba Okah LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.