Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Rituals. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rituals. (645 Views)

My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Rituals / My Sister Was Used For Money Rituals – Brother Laments (photos) / Do Some Sistas Force Their Men Into Rituals For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rituals. by philGeo(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Good day everyone, please there is news going around in Masaka, Karu L.G.A Nasarawa state, That one Man gave shoe shiner to polish for him but after polishing it Robb some substance and the Man started to vomit money, please let somebody confirm the news, and right now they are in Masaka police station.
Re: Rituals. by ouigy99(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
since you know the place; won't it be nice you went there to confirm yourself, snap some pictures and show it to us as proof.
please, don't forget to grab some of the mo ney for me, let me help you confirm if they are real .

(1) (Reply)

You Should See This If You Are Married Or About To. / Agony Of A Full fledged Grown Up Man Without A Biological father. / Help Needed Please: Between Life And Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.