Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Watch Live Military Battle With The Bokoboys - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Live Military Battle With The Bokoboys (935 Views)

Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue / Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) / Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Live Military Battle With The Bokoboys by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Watch Live Military Battle With The Bokoboys by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wasted Nigerian Army
Re: Watch Live Military Battle With The Bokoboys by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
lol
Re: Watch Live Military Battle With The Bokoboys by cjrane: 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wetin concern me?
Are they finally tired of sponsoring them? Now they want to kill the poor boys
Re: Watch Live Military Battle With The Bokoboys by Nature8(m): 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ok..
Re: Watch Live Military Battle With The Bokoboys by Litmus: 12:03am On Jul 01, 2016
Mali not Nigeria.
Re: Watch Live Military Battle With The Bokoboys by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 01, 2016
Litmus:
Mali not Nigeria.

i didnt say nigeria...i said military
Re: Watch Live Military Battle With The Bokoboys by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 01, 2016
cjrane:
Wetin concern me?
Are they finally tired of sponsoring them? Now they want to kill the poor boys

e concern us o

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Fill The Missing Space For Governor Fayose. / Nairaland Decides: Vote For Or Against Buhari / Buhari To IBB, Gusau : Tell Nigerians Why You Removed Me From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.