Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

You Won't Believe The People That Were Nude In Kanye West' New Video " Famous" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Won't Believe The People That Were Nude In Kanye West' New Video " Famous" (823 Views)

Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot / See Photo Of Kanye West's New Pink And Blonde Hairdo / Kim Kardashian Baby Boy Saint West New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe The People That Were Nude In Kanye West' New Video " Famous" by plowman(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Many people have reacted to Kanye West's controversial "Famous" music video, which released over the weekend and features celebrities like Taylor Swift, Caitlyn Jenner, Donald Trump and Kim Kardashian naked in bed, but the rapper's wife remained relatively silent about it—until now.

Though she's one of the stars in the short film, Kardashian didn't get to see the finished product until it officially premiered to the public last Friday night.

"I actually never saw the final edit of it," she told WWD. "I did that kind of on purpose because I love to be surprised. It was, like, three, four months in the making, so I obviously knew it was going on, but I didn't actually see the final cut until he debuted it at The Forum," she added.

But what did she think of the video itself?

"It was really cool," she said.

Despite her praise, "Famous" garnered some criticism from others, such as Lena Dunham, who called it "sickening" and suggested that it's dangerous for women.
watch video here>>>http://clintinfo..com.ng/2016/06/omg-look-at-what-kanye-west-did-in-his.html

1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The People That Were Nude In Kanye West' New Video " Famous" by Flexherbal(m): 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Celebrities and their weird life style.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Miss New Nigeria World 2016 Stun With White Man At Miss Tourism Nigeria / Please Vote For Me For Queen Of Aso 2016. / Oge Okoye Got The Blast Of Her Life For Wearing Cloth Showing Her B00bies To Chu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.