Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) (4571 Views)

White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral / Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000 / Guy Pours Wine On His Phone At Jokers Club In Benin (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by IGWISE(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
What could possibly make a man want to marry an
inanimate object?

Love they say, comes in diverse forms and brings out the best or in this case the ‘weird’ in people.
A man decided to get married to his smartphone claiming a devotion and special relationship with the inanimate object. 34-year-old Aaron Chervenak, decided to leave his home in Los Angeles to Las Vegas, to get married to his ‘companion’. Man marries his phone

The wedding which took place at The Little Vegas Chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada, saw the 34-year-old say ‘I DO’ to his phone, in the presence of a couple of people, after contacting the chapel prior to the wedding to see if they were willing to carry out his idea.

Here’s what he said about his proposal to the chapel: ‘I think they were really excited about the prospect, it is something different and it is something new.’ While documenting his special day in a video, he said: ”If we’re gonna be honest with ourselves, we connect with our phones on so many emotional levels, we look to it for solace, to calm us down, to put us to sleep, to
ease our minds, and to me, that’s also what a relationship is about. So in a sense my smartphone has been my longest relationship, that’s why I decided to see what it was like to actually marry a phone.”
Before saying his ‘I DO’, the wedding official asked him to “think of all the laughter and good times he has shared with his cell phone” and also asked him to honor and comfort ‘her’.
Perform the marriage ceremony

Hmmm…Does that mean he’ll use this particular phone
till he dies, abi he won’t upgrade when a better version
comes out?

Source: https://www.naij.com/877286-will-shocked-see-man-married-photos.html?pk_campaign=ush
Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by Ufranklin92(m): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wey pix bro
Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by IGWISE(m): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Photos

1 Share

Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by pode(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
Where is the picture, if nor please don't bring this kind of fake news to Nairaland again
Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
what's the title of the movie?

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by kinggogo: 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
grin grin grin d whites r crazy ah swear
Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
Warrisdis...

I Don't Get It
Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by Youngpo413: 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
A good smart phone is better than most ladies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by IGWISE(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Youngpo413:
Then why dnt you get one and marry

10 Likes

Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by goldeno10boy: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
what can i say other than happy marage life
gringringrin
Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by Youngpo413: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
IGWISE:
Then why dnt you get one and marry
someone just did.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by amalder: 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
crazy
Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
My phone has been there for me more than my girlfriend.

But ain't marrying that shit grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by mychelyte(m): 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hmmm,
The best friend I've ever got in my life is smartphones,
Don't have a girlfriend,but can't marry a smartphone

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 01, 2016
just like saying i will marry my bed cos it has always been there for me huh trash talk
Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by double0seven(m): 3:02am On Jul 01, 2016
lies
fabrication
totally unrelated pictures, those picture proves nothing
Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 01, 2016
This is why I pity those who believe all that glitters is gold. The white/ western society is filled with people who have psychological problems and they make it seem normal.

I've seen white people have sex with animals, seen a white guy marry his dog, now this one is marrying a mobile phone. They're still the same set of people advocating for lesbianism and homosexuality, things I never thought I would witness in my lifetime. . . It's such a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by Adeoba10(m): 5:17am On Jul 01, 2016
Youngpo413:
So d charging port will be d honey pot where you can insert ur John thomas.....

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by Bluette(f): 5:33am On Jul 01, 2016
Happy married phone.. But what if d phone got lost or it got damaged.. undecidedHappy married phone.. But what if d phone got lost or it got damaged..
Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by Youngpo413: 6:06am On Jul 01, 2016
Adeoba10:

So d charging port will be d honey pot where you can insert ur John thomas.....
must you insert? Lol

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by SleekHoyeen(f): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2016
Bluette:
Happy married phone.. But what if d phone got lost or it got damaged.. undecidedHappy married phone.. But what if d phone got lost or it got damaged..
Then he becomes a divorcee/widower...lol

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by Bluette(f): 7:42am On Jul 01, 2016
SleekHoyeen:
Then he becomes a divorcee/widower...lol

Wow a phone divorcée/widower.! grin[
Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by AmuEwu: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2016
marvelck
Una remember that topic for front page yesterday, Maybe the guy no see any girl again na

But looking at that man's face you'll know he's ill
Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by SleekHoyeen(f): 8:09am On Jul 01, 2016
Bluette:

Wow a phone divorcée/widower.! grin[
hehehehe... na so o
Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by one9ner: 8:28am On Jul 01, 2016
The whites are very creative, they can think outside the box But this one... This one is on a whole new level, i don't think he knows where the box is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by Raymarkable(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2016
I know say n'a oyimbo e go be. why are they so strange. marrying dogs. sériel killers etc

lol. but in away a lot of us are somehow married to our phones in away. waking in the morning. first thing phone. last thing at night phone. when your phone is sick/bad. You fall sick too. etc. The difference is we didn't go all out.
Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by AfricanApple(f): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2016
its not today white men started having mental issues. duh
Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by billy187(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2016
Well, that means he's gonna have to keep his phone, even when it becomes as how Nokia 3310s are today. Not a very good deal.
Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by AmuEwu: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2016
Funny in three years from now this phone would be obsolete
Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2016
Lol...what if d phone got spoilt
Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by milky3(f): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2016
that's his choice. hope he is psychologically okay
Re: Shocking: Man Marries His Phone In Outrageous Wedding (photos) by boss1310(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2016
congrats to him.I wish them two healthy kids in the future an android and a live cartoon character

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Infinix Hot 4 X557 Finally Arrived From Konga, so feel free to ask anything / Ncc Bars Sale Of Sim Cards On The Streets / Where Can I Replace Samsung A20s Broken Screen And How Much Will It Cost Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.