Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,459 members, 7,861,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Olisah Metuh Made A Reverse And Agreed To Pay N400 Million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisah Metuh Made A Reverse And Agreed To Pay N400 Million (363 Views)

OLISAH METUH: Justice Abang A Disgrace To Nigeria Judiciary, Fayose / 6 Governors That Agreed To Hold Convention Without Buhari / Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olisah Metuh Made A Reverse And Agreed To Pay N400 Million by Hollicom(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Olisa Metuh, former spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), says he is ready to return the “contentious” N400m as a sign of support for President Muhammadu Buhari’s anti-corruption war.

Metuh said this in a statement by his lawyer, Onyechi Ikpeazu (SAN), on Thursday.

My Take:

Now that the goats are bleating and vomiting our swallowed yams and even singing solidarity songs with President Buhari, I dare to say that it's a sign of a better and corruption free Nigeria.

The say Change is constant and difficult but it is also desirable to heal the many ills besetting our Nation.

When those who were once staunch antagonists of CHANGE and Anti corruption crusade are volunteering to be soldiers in the war against corruption, it then shows that the president is succeeding and Nigeria is winning.

After Olisa Metuh, who next? I'm definitely looking in the direction of the defiant Fani Kayode, who is raising dusts by appealing to religious sentiments, claiming he's being persecuted because he's a Christian. But very soon, he'll start singing like a parrot once he goes to Kuje when the luxury and comfort of his Abuja Mansion turn their back on him. He should be reminded that, in Kuje prison, inmates do not have the luxury of air-conditioned apartments or doses of strong substances.

I'm just telling him, just in case he didn't know. He should ask Senator Sheu Sani, a self confessed regular inmate of Nigeria prisons in the days of the draconian Sani Abacha.

#just_scribbling_my_thought!
Re: Olisah Metuh Made A Reverse And Agreed To Pay N400 Million by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hollicom:
Olisa Metuh, former spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), says he is ready to return the “contentious” N400m as a sign of support for President Muhammadu Buhari’s anti-corruption war.

Metuh said this in a statement by his lawyer, Onyechi Ikpeazu (SAN), on Thursday.
No sauce

Hollicom:
He should be reminded that, in Kuje prison, inmates do not have the luxury of air-conditioned apartments or doses of strong substances.

Kikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin laugh don make me slap Jonathan. Nigerians and bad mouth are like

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3883260_zuma_jpeg2b1a6f4ae132cd6683adb4edad2d2518

(1) (Reply)

Have Patience Nd goodluck iIWill Rebuild Nigeria..buhari / 'the N389million Found In Fayose's Account Is From His Savings'- Lere Olayinka / PHOTOS: UK University Presents Award To Gov. Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.