Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

If You Think You Know Football,come In And Argue About Any Single Thing. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Think You Know Football,come In And Argue About Any Single Thing. (590 Views)

How Much Do You Know Football? Looking At This Photo, How Many Footballers Do Yo / How Much Do You Know Football? How Many Footballers Do You Know? (PHOTOS) / You Think You Know Football, Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Think You Know Football,come In And Argue About Any Single Thing. by davymike(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Liverpool the best in England Barcelona the best in Spain Bayern Munich the best in Germany PSG for France Ajax for Holland Juventus for Italy Anderlecht for Belgium Zenit St. Petersburg for Russia Fenerbahce for Turkey Add yours
Re: If You Think You Know Football,come In And Argue About Any Single Thing. by derrick333(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
Madrid for Spain,Lyon for France Acmilan 4 Italy,manU for England ,galatasary 4 turkey ,ajax for holand,muchen for Germany eyimba4 9jà,asanti kotoko 4Ghana,olando pirates for south.A,al halil
Re: If You Think You Know Football,come In And Argue About Any Single Thing. by Petril(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Football Is Spherical In Shape... Smh
Re: If You Think You Know Football,come In And Argue About Any Single Thing. by Habiodunz(m): 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Abeg i dey find person wey won argue dz one wd me

Man Utd to win BPL,Capital One,FA Cup and Europa League next season
#TeamB.I.M
#OyaShowYourFace
Re: If You Think You Know Football,come In And Argue About Any Single Thing. by PhilemonObende: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
zoogeria will NEVER go to the world cup ever again!
Re: If You Think You Know Football,come In And Argue About Any Single Thing. by agadam(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Habiodunz:

Man Utd to win BPL,Capital One,FA Cup and Reach UCL Final next season
#TeamB.I.M
#OyaShowYourFace

no way......
Re: If You Think You Know Football,come In And Argue About Any Single Thing. by Petril(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ucl Final?.... U Already Arguing With Ur Self Bro.
Re: If You Think You Know Football,come In And Argue About Any Single Thing. by Habiodunz(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
agadam:

no way......

Oya prove your ''no way'' point
Re: If You Think You Know Football,come In And Argue About Any Single Thing. by Petril(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Habiodunz:

Man Utd to win BPL,Capital One,FA Cup and Reach UCL Final next season
#TeamB.I.M
#OyaShowYourFace
Ucl Final? Argue?... Nah Bro U're Arguing With Urself Already
Re: If You Think You Know Football,come In And Argue About Any Single Thing. by agadam(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Habiodunz:

Oya prove your ''no way'' point

Don't u no foil have changed....
Re: If You Think You Know Football,come In And Argue About Any Single Thing. by Habiodunz(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
agadam:

Don't u no foil have changed....

Foil??
Re: If You Think You Know Football,come In And Argue About Any Single Thing. by Habiodunz(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
Petril:
Ucl Final? Argue?... Nah Bro U're Arguing With Urself Already

Explain
Re: If You Think You Know Football,come In And Argue About Any Single Thing. by Petril(m): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Habiodunz:

Explain
How Would Dey Play In The Uefa Champions League Bro... Is Arsenal Gonna Sell Deir Slot
Re: If You Think You Know Football,come In And Argue About Any Single Thing. by agadam(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Habiodunz:

Foil??
football I mean
Re: If You Think You Know Football,come In And Argue About Any Single Thing. by Habiodunz(m): 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Petril:
How Would Dey Play In The Uefa Champions League Bro... Is Arsenal Gonna Sell Deir Slot

Ops...i frgt

#LVG Curses!!

(1) (Reply)

8 Stranqe Rules & Requlations In Soccer / WON WON WON: 100% Betting Tip For 13-7-2016 ( Check Out) / How Much Do You Know Football? How Many Footballers Do You Know? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.