Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

FG Dissolves OAU Governing Council - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Dissolves OAU Governing Council (1285 Views)

UNIOSUN Governing Council Probes VC As NASU Accuses Him Of Siphoning N106m / ASUU Rejects Buhari's Dissolution Of OAU Governing Council / Oau Governing Council Dissolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

FG Dissolves OAU Governing Council by OAUPeeps: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
The Federal Government of Nigeria has dissolved the current Governing council of the Obafemi Awolowo University.
The Governing Council has been asked to hand over to the Registrar of the University till further notice.
This was announced on Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Channel and further
confirmed to OAU Peeps by the NASU OAU Chairman.
The cancellation may not be totally unrelated to the ongoing Protest against emergence of Prof. Salami as new Vice Chancellor of OAU.
The NASU/SSANU members as at tonight have been seen singing victory songs around the University Campus.

http://www.oaupeeps.com/2016/06/fg-dissolves-oau-governing-council.html
Re: FG Dissolves OAU Governing Council by OAUPeeps: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Cc

Lalasticlala
Re: FG Dissolves OAU Governing Council by Faremisodeeq(m): 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
What I know is that salami wont last inthat office.
Re: FG Dissolves OAU Governing Council by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
What I know is that salami wont last inthat office.
Vewi Violent Institution...i dont know if they are teaching them Aluta..
Re: FG Dissolves OAU Governing Council by Fynestboi: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2016

(1)

Breaking News: Riot In FUTMINNA, School’s Clinic Set On Fire (photos) / Please Someone Should Help Me Confirm / UNN Postgraduate Admission 2017/2018 Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.