Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia (33216 Views)

Sam Mbakwe's 40-Year-Old Wine Given To Nnamdi Kanu As Gift (Photo) / I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah / Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2016
RedCapChief:
Why is nobody surprised at the speed which this whole thing is moving? This is Nigeria. Nothing works like this unless some people are pulling the strings somewhere.

Grapevine has info that Okezie is being removed because he is not doing enough to stamp out the Biafra movement in the state. Aba & Onitsha is almost the headquarters for IPOB.

The FG has bastardized INEC. Many states don't have RECs. Their legal dept has become a shadow of itself. In Rivers state, they sabotaged their own case.
Now in Abia, they received a notice of appeal yet went ahead to issue a certificate of return to Ogah.

Barracks democracy

Hmmmmm

God's own state.?

It is well with you and those raping you.
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by kahal29: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2016
maoolakanm:
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN OUR LORD JUSTICES ARE NOT USING THEIR COMMON SENSE.CONFUSING JUDGMENTS.

Thank God common sense is not common after all. Filing of Appeal or notice of Appeal is not the same as Stay of proceedings or execution they are two different things. Pls be properly informed.

See what a Nairalander diegwu01 has to say and I agree completely with him on the legal issues he raised.

Ikpeazu is a goner, from simple facts of the judgement, He know this, but needs a few days to weigh his options.

Facts have proven the Appeal he filed in Osisioma-ngwa does not grant him a stay of Execution, this is a pre-election case and not necessary a post election tribunal that gives him a 21 day room for appeal and stay of execution. He can only appeal from outside office.

Ugochukwu Ogah was well prepared for this.
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by Bimpe29: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2016
Once Dr Ikpeazu has appealed the Federal High Court's judgement accordingly, hence the recent development in Abia State is uncalled for and in abeyance.
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by MaziOmenuko: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Once notice of appeal is filed, all actions will be suspended. That is the position of the law

Thats a big fallacy. Notice of appeal does not negate the decision of the court unless an order is explicitly gotten to that effect.
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 01, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Thats a big fallacy. Notice of appeal does not negate the decision of the court unless an order is explicitly gotten to that effect.

Judicial precedence loading............
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by MaziOmenuko: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2016
RedCapChief:

You must be more intelligent than the Attorney-General of Abia State who filed the notice of appeal and stay of execution.
Instead of ignorantly accusing me of ignorance, please go to any news website and read his interview. I'll just give you an excerpt from Premium Times.

You should actually tell me thank you for educating you

Lol...a stay of execution was filed BUT HAS NOT BEEN HEARD BY ANY COURT YET. So nothing stops the parties involved from obeying court orders until the motion for stay of execution is heard and concluded which may even take weeks or months.
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by eaglechild: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
What colour of suit is that man wearing
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by guiddoti: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
slimz10:

Bro
It has always been a party affairs as far as this case is concerned. That is even a great reason why you should fear the enemy within.

Since ancient times, betrayal has always been there. A classic example is judas who betrayed Jesus.

I am indifferent to this case because it is politics and under the game, the smartest wins. All I asked is that the should not allow the state to descend to the state of anarchy just like Rivers State which is now known as Rivers of Blood.

Peace.
Are you telling us that everyone in pdp supported/voted out-going governor during primaries and afterward ? This indicates her support for Ogah from primaries. I dont understand What you mean by betrayal
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by sdindan: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, and this is your explanation? olodo rapata. lwkmh

Please kindly follow back, wanna give you a trillion dollar contract offline, lol
Chai!
Folo mi I folo bak grin
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
It is our turn to eat
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by gudluckgreat(m): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
kahal29:
Is that not Nkeiru Onyejeocha that am seeing? The fair lady on white shirt and blue Jean? Current house member? The earlier Ikpeazu looks beyond APC and start looking within his party to fish out those who are working against him the better for him.

She is his relation.... what else do you expect??
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
guiddoti:
Are you telling us that everyone in pdp supported/voted out-going governor during primaries and afterward ? This indicates her support for Ogah from primaries. I dont understand What you mean by betrayal
I mean that the party members should not have sued him to court. That he out smart them to win the party primary should have made them to shelve their personal plans since the party's constitution supersedes their personal selfish interest.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
gudluckgreat:

She is his relation.... what else do you expect??

Okay.... No wonder about the adage Blood is thicker than water

1 Like

Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by KINGinVAHALA: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
sdindan:

Chai!
Folo mi I folo bak grin

Awwww, so you don't want a trillion dollar contract? Hmmm, A big man spotted! hehehehehe

Oya reply my pm bro, I just sent you one.
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by macluvph1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by macluvph1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
My candid opinion on this whole OGAR AND IKPEAZU issue.

I think Ikpeazu fell out with the FG when his office and DSS Abia state debunked the news DSS in Abuja wrote tagging IPOB Terrorist.

The FG government couldn't rest then met with their compromised judiciary to trump up some in party differencies in PDP by supporting Ogar to take over the sit of government from Ikpeazu at the same time bringing up Ogar's forgery case in order to check mate Ogar once he is finally the governor of Abia state. by so-doing Ogar will be another hausa/Fulani sllave in the south east.

Then, the same Ogar without delay has been issued certificate of return by INEC being controlled by FG, and next we are seeing is the Ogar having meeting with DSS, my question is this where is that DSS spokesperson in Abia state that failed to tag IPOB a terrorist or debunked IPOB killing some fulani herdsmen in Abia, because he scattered the script of the FG to tag IPOB terrorist.

Now,PDP in Abia seeing the bigger picture of APC plans are rejecting OGAR, my question also is this,if OGAR succeeds in being the governor don't you think he will defect to APC inorder to protect his interest because PDP's are not supporting him.

In summary i think FG is trying as much as possible to cage IPOB in the east and Aba being the hottest spot they want to put their puppet in the seat of power inorder to quench the agitation.

Finally,Ikpeazu bleeped up by not standing with his people when they were massacred and him also condemning the killing of his people by the military he never did, rather a far away governor of Ekiti state Ayodele Fayose did that(condemning the massacre of un armed peaceful protesters) for him and Obiano.

IPOB, three states(Abia,Imo and Anambra)directly gone with Hausa/Fulani slave masters in the south east while one state(Ebonyi) governor is an indirect puppet of the hausa/fulani. is it the cry cry baby of Enugu will protect you guys interest. my brothers wake up.

I love my South south, especially Pitakwa.

Indeed there was a country.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by KINGinVAHALA: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
gboss4sure:

Ogah will be naive to join apc in abia. The only reason most people doesn't like okezie is because he is t.a orjis stooge which Ogah I not.

Hmmm, just knowing this, I thought he isn't liked because he seem to be a visionless one??

And, are you from abia?
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by KINGinVAHALA: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
anonimi:

Please remind us how many peacefully controlled by APC when PDP was in power at the federal level.
Thanks.

Awwww, uncle but we aren't quarrelling na, or re we?
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by anonimi: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Awwww, uncle but we aren't quarrelling na, or re we?

I be gentleman oh, me I nor get strength for palaver fight oh.
na just simple question wey I sey make I ask na. cheesy
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by KINGinVAHALA: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
anonimi:

I be gentleman oh, me I nor get strength for palaver fight oh.
na just simple question wey I sey make I ask na. cheesy

Hehehehe, and I thought I was the only gentleman on Nairaland, never knew there is a second me. lol

Oya show let me go and buy you a cold stout, plate of ise-ewu pepper soup and, ....... already calling Anita to bring you that thing between her thighs. lwkmh

1 Like

Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
anonimi:

What can be great about someone standing trial for forgery?
From one FORGER to another forger.
Is it that ALL Abia people are forgers such that their gubernatorial candidates are experts in forgery
Na to dey fear if person one recruit Abia person henceforth oh.

More from: http://elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/8297-revealed-new-abia-governor-uche-ogah-is-standing-trial-for-forgery
The case of forgery against Mr Ogah lacks in its intoto merits to prosecute.
In all businesses or international trade MOU, there is a clause called NDNC and disengagement clauses, breaching any of these clauses always undergo an arbitration by ICC.
1: The party which entered into this agreement with Mr Ogah, maybe Mr Ogah circumvented, which is always the case in international trade, have they sought for arbitration? Where and when? Where we they other since 2011?
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by guiddoti: 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
slimz10:

I mean that the party members should not have sued him to court. That he out smart them to win the party primary should have made them to shelve their personal plans since the party's constitution supersedes their personal selfish interest.

Peace.
Obviously party's interest should be considered first but selfish interest wouldnt let it be.
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by ricababy1: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Uche smiles as a victorious Man. carrygo nothing do you
Re: Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia by ricababy1: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Uche smiles as a victorious Man. carrygo nothing do you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks After Seeing This Photo / Jega Blasts Universities Producing Bread And Sachet Water / IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.