Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,058 members, 7,866,985 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

The Juice That Spoil My Gin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Juice That Spoil My Gin (483 Views)

Runtown’s ‘Sex Tape’ Is A Desperate Attempt To Spoil Our Name – Eric Many / #bbnaija3 House Mates And Updates - All The Juice Here On Nairaland / Davido: I Love Gin And Blow Jobs - Singer Reveals In New Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Juice That Spoil My Gin by zumen(m): 3:53am On Jul 01, 2016
My name is David, I used to smoke marijuana, do drugs and alcohol. They didn’t get rid of my problems, my worries and sublimated my pains. I liked to stay alone just listening to music because they talked to me, I never liked religion, and I was never a believer.

Hey don’t picture a devil image of me, just that I didn’t see the point. I was never perfect, I was nothing close, I had lots of problems but I was contended. It wasn’t rosy but I wasn’t broken, I just let life push me to whatever direction it wheeled.

But then you came along like a calm, you calmed a storm I didn’t even realize existed. You came like a light that killed the darkness. For once I felt happy, it was you who gave me a reason to wake up every day, and you were my body, my spirit, and my soul. To me you replaced life; I became everything you wanted me to be, for you I stopped smoking and drinking because it went against your moral standards. I started feeling comfortable with mixing with people because you insisted I was too upright.

You told me about Jesus and how our meeting was a divine arrangement, for you I believed Jesus was real, because I was grateful to him for gifting you to me. For a moment I had you, I had it all …….. You gave me love you gave me life.
I met your friends, they didn’t like me. They liked Noble the guy you introduced to me as your friend. He was handsome and clean, brilliant, famous and rich; he was the PA to the SUG president. He was highly religious too, he neither drank nor smoked because he had no reason to, he was fun, and he bought gifts for you and your friends. He bought you a golden wrist watch on your birthday but I could only afford a bracelet.

I would give you the world if I had it but all I had was dreams and strong desire to be the best for you. You reassured me how much you would never leave me. I couldn’t do much but I did all I could. I was willing to cut myself, yes bleed for you just to keep you but yet again there wasn’t much I could do. I became unsecured but you told me not to worry you told me he was just being nice and that he was harmless.

Time went by and you became kind of distant, I talked about it and you dismissed my insinuations as feminine and dramatic. After some time you started with the attitude. I tried to man-up and not talk about it but then it got up deep to my neck and I called you and blurted it out.

You told me how we needed time and space. I was worried, sad, and restless. You told me it wasn’t me, that I had done nothing wrong. You told me it was you that you needed to sort out some personal issues you told me not bother because you still got me.
Weeks went by, you didn’t call or picked up my calls, I got frustrated; you said I shouldn’t visit but I couldn’t wait any longer. Yesterday was our anniversary so I walked up to your place last night with flowers, just under that tree in front of your lodge, i saw you kissing that very guy you told me not to worry about. Now am shattered and broken to bit. Nothing left but agonizing memories of you.

I am back to the comfort of my old companies whom I left behind like the prodigal son you preached to me about. “MY MARIJUANA WRAPPED UP WITH A LEAF CUT FROM THE BIBLE YOU GAVE ME, A SPIRIT ON THE TABLE AND LOUD MUSIC BLOWING MY HEADS OFF. THIS RITUAL I WILL SOLEMNLY REPEAT TILL I OBLIGATE THE FAINTEST MEMORY OF YOU”

ANOKWURU DAVID SLT 200L (FUTO)

Source : [url]http://iqvibes.com/the-juice-that-spoil-my-gin/. [/url]

Re: The Juice That Spoil My Gin by youngest85(m): 4:00am On Jul 01, 2016
Nice write-up!
Re: The Juice That Spoil My Gin by adonisgold: 4:13am On Jul 01, 2016
Very nice. ''obliterate'' not ''obligate''.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Uche Jombo Lovely In New Photos / The Truth About D'banj Secret Wedding Revealed / Actress Chloe Grace Moretz Claps Back At Khloe Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.