Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) (54895 Views)

Di'ja And Olamide Perform On Stage In Suleja At GloMegaMusicTour / Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo / Di'ja Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Rocked These Hairstyles Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by LAUWALI222(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2016
Goodlife
Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by mrkeys226: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2016
eazysally:
Dija ni ninja ko!!! na today people start to born why all these.

sad people abound....sad....sad....some ppl will still have ill to say even when they see you strolling into heaven....
in MI Abaga's voice.....GET A LIFE DUUUUDE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by pode(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2016
Congratulation mrs. Di'ja or Hadiza
Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by Brightgem(f): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2016
She guarded her personal matters wella thats why we dint knw she marry b4, now a baby, thats how to roll. Not all of ur life is for public consumption.

4 Likes

Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by Sobeautiful: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2016
nathz45:
di ja tis now or never for your breast o
Nawaa for you!

3 Likes

Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by LAUWALI222(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2016
Cpumping:
wen she carry belle
She's hidden it all this while....
Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by miqos02(m): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2016
she get belle?
Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by henrydadon(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2016
So she will have to wait for linda ikeji to pays her before she reveals her baby face
Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by MizMyColi(f): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2016
eazysally:
Dija ni ninja ko!!! na today people start to born why all these.

Bad belle is allowed.
Hate on.
Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2016
Di'Ja born pikin,
From that her small vaginna?
Di'Ja wey never grow common breasst wey 10yr old girls dey tie with two bra this days,
Well, Story Story.
Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2016
Who is she
Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by vislabraye(m): 8:42am On Jul 01, 2016
Was she literally pregnant or figurative

1 Like

Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by jackyraw09: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2016
lies!!! she was pranked on the MTV big friday show 2 weeks ago at mavins HQ and i saw nothing like heavy pregnancy
Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by mccoy47(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2016
TDonald:
Which breast the baby go suck now undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by JamieRocks(m): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2016
@Dija...... one of the finest
Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 01, 2016
How She Wan Take Carry The Belle And How She Wan Take Born The Boy Kwanu... Her Punny Is Not Up To 2'' Wide. #Justsaying
Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by blazetitov: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2016
TDonald:
Which breast the baby go suck now undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wicked guy!

1 Like

Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by martineverest(m): 8:53am On Jul 01, 2016
jackyraw09:
lies!!! she was pranked on the MTV big friday show 2 weeks ago at mavins HQ and i saw nothing like heaving pregancny
dey shot dat months ago
Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by Stanleywaxy(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2016
No Photoshoot , No Baby Shower , No social media announcement , No hyping and all that about the marriage and the baby .
This girl just made me love her so much .

She could've done all these things but she didn't cos it's meaningless .
Mama never took a picture of her baby bump when she was about to have me .
Most ladies should learn from this young lady .

Be like Di'Ja .

3 Likes

Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by Funkybabee(f): 8:57am On Jul 01, 2016
waooooooo,good news@ this morning!!!! this month will be a double blessing for me happy new month nairalanders and congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by mimiejacobz(f): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2016
LouisBERG:
Congrat dija.... She was able to hide her pregnancy from the masses. Unlike others. This is a sensible lady here...

#caLLmeBERG
from her fans rather,what biz does the masses av with her pregnancy
Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by Gkemz: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2016
After denying her secret marriage, she later opened up. Congrats sha
Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by dotcomnamename: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2016
[size=15pt]To those who did not know Di'Ja.

Di'Ja s a Sierra Leonean Nigerian singer, visual artist and songwriter.

She is the daughter of Mr Joseph "Joe" Blell a politician from the opposition Sierra Leone People's Party. He served as Sierra Leone's High commissioner to Nigeria from 1993 to 2002. He was also Sierra Leone's Deputy Minister of Defense from 2002 until 2007.
Her father phuck Di'Ja's mum a Nigerian during his stay in Nigeria and they gave birth to Di'Ja grin [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by dotcomnamename: 9:11am On Jul 01, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
No Photoshoot , No Baby Shower , No social media announcement , No hyping and all that about marriage and the baby .
This girl just made me love so much .

She could've done all these things but she didn't cos it's meaningless .
Mama never took a picture of her baby bump when she was about to have me .
Most ladies should learn from this young lady .

Be like Di'Ja .

Dey deceive yourself, go to google and type Di'Ja pregnant. You gu run cheesy.. No be Nigeria? Trust bloggers now.. grin
Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by lildush(m): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2016
Congrats monkey ass. May God bless ur family.
Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by LouisBERG: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2016
mimiejacobz:

what biz does the masses av with her pregnancy
grin grin

#caLLmeBERG
Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by MrHackmed1(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2016
Sijo01:
shocked was she pregnant?
.... She did not look pregnant in her planked video I saw few days ago.
Congrat to her though.

Now that tells you bloggers are at work here grin grin
Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by Taiyescott(m): 9:22am On Jul 01, 2016
i still dnt believe it, wil cal her 2 confirm..
Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by MrHackmed1(m): 9:23am On Jul 01, 2016
dotcomnamename:
To those who did not know Di'Ja.

Di'Ja s a Sierra Leonean Nigerian singer, visual artist and songwriter.

She is the daughter of Mr Joseph "Joe" Blell a politician from the opposition Sierra Leone People's Party. He served as Sierra Leone's High commissioner to Nigeria from 1993 to 2002. He was also Sierra Leone's Deputy Minister of Defense from 2002 until 2007.
Her father phuck Di'Ja's mum a Nigerian during his stay in Nigeria and they gave birth to Di'Ja grin

We don notice you.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by iaamxavier(m): 9:26am On Jul 01, 2016
Man this is crazy I never knew she was ever pregnant shocked I mean her MTv prank video with reek and korede I dinnt even see any sign abi she turn Virgin Mary of Nigeria?
Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by annnikky(f): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2016
Wow! Congrats to her smiley
Re: Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) by Handsomecole(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2016
Ahn! Ahn!! undecided when did she pregnant?? undecided

When did she belle?? undecided the baby will small gan ooo bco nothing show wen she pregnant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DonJazzy Calls Di'ja Long Neck At Mavins Dinner Party(photos) / Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.