Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA (9610 Views)

Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / GEJ Arrives USA FOR Trumps Inguration / Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by wite111(m): 7:54am On Jul 01, 2016
APC and lies.Aisha Buhari Neva reach USA?After all Fayose is right.Aisha is corrupt.She can't travel to USA.Corrupt EFCC should probe her and her dullard husband

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by mercichoco(f): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2016
Lol, wat was her excuse this time

15 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by Theoritical(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2016
U guys should mind ur business.
Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by Abeymills(m): 8:05am On Jul 01, 2016
She dares not America is not Nigeria where people like burantishi d snake shammer n Aisha after been found in corrupt practices still precide over issues yeye govt

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:08am On Jul 01, 2016
SORRY
YOU ARE DISAPPOINTED
ALL NIGERIAN'S KNOW AISHA BUHARI IS IN SAUDI FOR UMRAH
ONLY THE AVENGERERS, IPOBIANS, BIAFRANS & OTHER HATERS ARE ILLITERATE OF THIS
RUBBISH

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by Project400: 8:12am On Jul 01, 2016
sad sad sad smiley smiley
Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by Nkem4040: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2016
IPOB in USA already notified Sheriff Patrick Firman of County of Denver of her imminent arrival. He is set to arrest her. Sheriiffs are chief law enforcement officers in all US counties...they do not obey or follow instructions from FBI or the white house. Sheriff Patrick Firman is married to an Igbo woman.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2016
She didn't have to box herself in this issue like this angry angry angry angry ..... Ignoring it would have paid off better..... Just like PMB is doing regarding the certificate court case undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
SORRY

YOU ARE DISAPPOINTED

RUBBISH
Oga, let the truth be told. When APC knew she will be at Umrah in Saudi Arabia by 30th of June, why did they publish it that she will still be in the US on the same date?
When Aisha herself knew that she will be at Umrah in Saudi Arabia on the same date, why didn't she dismiss the report that she will be at Umrah on that day and not in the US?
It's like the alleged report on Aisha is stylishly true.
Don't be deceived by the so called politicians bro.
A word is enough for the...

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by wite111(m): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2016
derespect:

Oga, let the truth be told. When APC knew she will at Umrah in Saudi Arabia by 30th of June, why did they publish it that she will still be in the US on the same date?
When Aisha herself knew that she will at Umrah in Saudi Arabia on the same date, why didn't she dismiss the report that she will be at Umrah on that day and not in the US?
It's like the alleged report on Aisha is stylishly true.
Don't be deceived by the so called politicians bro.
A word is enough for the...
Bros don't even doubt the authenticity of the news.Aisha is involved in Halliburton scandal.Fayose is 100% right.I commend his courage

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2016
wite111:
Bros don't even doubt the authenticity of the news.Aisha is involved in Halliburton scandal.Fayose is 100% right.I commend his courage
Thanks for standing firm on your position.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2016
Why do corrupt people think everyone is or must be like them?
The onus lies on pdpoos to prove she is what they say she is.
Give us evidence that she is guilty of corruption like you or shut your sagged mouths.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by Mckennedy: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
SORRY

YOU ARE DISAPPOINTED

RUBBISH

Fayose is 100% correct? now I know these ppl are all thieves.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by seunmsg(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2016
wite111:
APC and lies.Aisha Buhari Neva reach USA?After all Fayose is right.Aisha is corrupt.She can't travel to USA.Corrupt EFCC should probe her and her dullard husband

You pained wailers should stop the misinformation, Michelle Obama is in Spain currently, that's to tell you there is no first lady's conference taking place in America at the moment. The news of Aisha travelling for the conference was planted by people like you who are desperate to embarrass the president and his wife.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michelle-obamas-marilyn-monroe-moment-8318462#ICID=sharebar_facebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by obailala(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2016
Too many children and adults with child brains on Nairaland these days. Even if Aisha wants to go to the US, she will go on a diplomatic passport and as such, even if she's the biggest fraudster in the world, she cannot be touched.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by dunkem21(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2016
obailala:
Too many children and adults with child brains on Nairaland these days. Even if Aisha wants to go to the US, she will go on a diplomatic passport and as such, even if she's the biggest fraudster in the world, she cannot be touched.

You are certainly the one with a childish brain..

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by BERNIMOORE: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
SORRY

YOU ARE DISAPPOINTED

RUBBISH

but the .30th june date was a headline on nairaland and other news, they never deny it, infact i read a headline that reads:'AISHA ABOUT TO SHAME FAYOSE BY VISITING USA ON 30TH JUNE' but fayose stood by his story and never retract any part. so WHO IS FINALLY AT SHAME NOW? ITS SIMPLY AISHA. and the truth is that the media has been managing this coverup stories that brough an unknown aisha in usa into the story to confuse people but 'A FEARLESS FAYOSE HAS BLOWN THE LID OPEN AND PUT AISHA ON HER TOES BUT AISHA FAILED ''INTEGRITY TEST'' SO IT MEANS THE PRESIDENTS WIFE WHO IS NOT UNDER IMMUNITY SHOULDBE ARRESTED BY EFCC .

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by tomakint: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2016
obailala:

Wow shocked did you actually type this?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Give us evidence that she is guilty of corruption like you or shut your sagged mouths.

My dear soon you go begin raise family ooh. I hope you want you children to live in Nigeria that is better than the Nigeria me and you live in. It does not matter which party you are affiliated to or who wins argument what matters the most is calling out those who are responsible in whatever ways for the rots we are in.

When you build such strong character that is what you will pass on to your children. Imagine if our children all stand up for what is right, speak and live the truth Nigeria of their future will be far better than what we have

12 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by Blastos(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:

if evidence is brought forward, what wld u do with it?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by jumobi1(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2016
obailala:

Wrong!!!!! Hearsay isn't good.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by EteEdoho: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2016
[s]
Theoritical:
U guys should mind ur business.
[/s] No Mr. Yoloba muslim,we won't mind our business. Let crook Aisha travel to the US of A,and prove Fayose wrong!.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by EteEdoho: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2016
Nkem4040:
IPOB in USA already notified Sheriff Patrick Firman of County of Denver of her imminent arrival. He is set to arrest her. Sheriiffs are chief law enforcement officers in all US counties...they do not obey or follow instructions from FBI or the white house. Sheriff Patrick Firman is married to an Igbo woman.
grin grin grin Crook Aisha is a gonner! Buhahahahahahahahaha

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by EteEdoho: 9:28am On Jul 01, 2016
[s]
Stupedinluv:
[/s] what d' f*ck! Like serious, is PDP now EFCC or ICPC,or the certificateless Mr. Integrity that wants 'p'ight kwaraption?. Yoloba muslim.

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by Mercysam23(f): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2016
My grandma always tell me that she don't laugh at people in public for fear of them laughing back at her teeth.

Seems she is wiser than the present govt.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by Enahi(f): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2016
wite111:

But do you have any evidence that's its d same Aisha Buhari or another one. Am a bit confused!
Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by lopzy(f): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2016
In as much I don't know if the allegation against Aisha is true. I don't she needs to travel all the way to America just to prove Fayose wrong. It rests on his shoulder to produce concrete evidence. I don't think she should stoop so low.
Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2016
woodcook:

My dear soon you go begin raise family ooh. I hope you want you children to live in Nigeria that is better than the Nigeria me and you live in. It does not matter which party you are affiliated to or who wins argument what matters the most is calling out those who are responsible in whatever ways for the rots we are in.

When you build such strong character that is what you will pass on to your children. Imagine if our children all stand up for what is right, speak and live the truth Nigeria of their future will be far better than what we have
I'll pass. Tell that to those that ruled for 16yrs with nothing to show.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2016
Blastos:

if evidence is brought forward, what wld u do with it?
Bring it first and quit ridiculing yourselves.
Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2016
EteEdoho:
[s][/s] what d' f*ck! Like serious, is PDP now EFCC or ICPC,or the certificateless Mr. Integrity that wants 'p'ight kwaraption?. Yoloba muslim.

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by Naijiant: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Aisha Buhari Arrives USA by Cjrane2: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2016
[size=17pt]Nigerians in America have already alerted the FBI of her impending arrival.
She would have spent the rest of the Buhari's regime in jail.
[/size]

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Won’t Sell NNPC, Refineries, FG Assures / Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation / Ijelespeaks Exposes Apostle Suleman Naked Video Call - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.