Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG (107173 Views)

Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding / Edo Bride Vs. Yoruba Bride : Who Did It Better??? / The Bride Who Pushed Her Husband Away At The Altar Is All Smiles In Another Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by dobys(f): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
catlova2:
Buh if una see hajia wey cover everything una go dey talk

This one wan show u everything, una still dey talk.

Wetin b una problem gaaaaannnnn. Is the groom complaining? undecided

moderation is everything. dnt drink 2 much moderate, dont take 2 much sugar moderate, dont put 2 much make up moderate, dont eat too much moderate, dress moderately noo 1 says u shldnt flunt ur assets doo buh moderate jess. dis 1 she brought everything out jst lyk 5% of d breast is in the cloth d remainin are out and again in the church of God except noo be church dem goo wed. pls respect God small nah ehhn

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Richiebill(m): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
This time we dey so ehn! nothing would be left "un-happened" am sure the pastor would need to make some special prayers for her after marriage for conception and delivery purposes. mtcheew!
FlirtyKaren:
These photos of a Nigerian lady with her boobs spilling out of her wedding dress caused a stir on IG when they were shared to show off the lady's beautiful dress, skin and hair.

Some Nigerians who just couldn't see the perfection in the pics switched to expressing their dislike at the improper dressing. What do you think though? Too much or sexy?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/nigerian-bride-who-bared-too-much-boobs.html
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by butanep(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Maybe someone invited E-money and she heard about it...

I pity the up coming generation. How can this woman caution her daughter by the time they see her photo.

Parents are really failing in their responsibilities...

2 Likes

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lovely wedding gown
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by MielBaker(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
What a shame...
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
dobys:

moderation is everything. dnt drink 2 much moderate, dont take 2 much sugar moderate, dont put 2 much make up moderate, dont eat too much moderate, dress moderately noo 1 says u shldnt flunt ur assets doo buh moderate jess. dis 1 she brought everything out jst lyk 5% of d breast is in the cloth d remainin are out and again in the church of God except noo be church dem goo wed. pls respect God small nah ehhn

The word moderate is ambiguous. Whats moderate fo you might not be to someone else.
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Elle277(f): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nawa ooo
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by pamcode(m): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Am sure there is more to the dress. Which she must have used in church.
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Romanticboy1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
so funny... na really breastina.. but the woman nor try sha... am almost seeing her nipple.s
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by horlus(m): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Spicycat:
Muslims will cover everything you guys will complain if Christians open everything you guys will still complain. Those complaining should go and form their own religion and spell out its dress code, for as long as church wedding is concern this is a normal thing there's nothing new about it, for more info and pics Google is your friend.

lol. spicy true talk
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Franky9584(m): 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
but y could churches allow dos kind of wedding gown?....jux asking

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Decentpee(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Franky9584:
but y could churches allow dos kind of wedding gown?....jux asking
Nt all churches that accept dah doh... Eg Catholics can never accept dis trash.
Bsyds take a close view at the pix, i think it's an edited pix ooo cos dis one too much oo
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by basadenet: 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
I blame her parents.

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by 2saints: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
End time boobs

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by tayo200(m): 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
d husband don enter one chance
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by NAJALYN: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
What a disgrace. No man will condone that. I hope she has not already lost her husband with that show of shame.
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by FireKing: 12:59am On Jul 02, 2016
i wonder for dis babe ooooo........may be her hubby to be nor dey enough for her,she want make pastor wey bless the union dey giv her BETTER PREACHING for back codedly......becos nothin wey we neva see my NL pple grin grin tongue
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by wadetaw202: 3:21am On Jul 02, 2016
kkash:
As long as she z comfy in it, its kul smiley

If your parents and those that came to the world before you were just living to satisfy their personal feelings without consideration for others, you wouldn't have met a livable world by the time you were born.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by October1960: 6:06am On Jul 02, 2016
It's called woman thinking
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by SHOCK7(m): 8:15am On Jul 02, 2016
Fiwasayo:
She's so insecure about being a bride that she decided to pull all attention on her boobies tongue well....she got it grin

But see boobs,hope the wedding was not done in a church sha sad
She's definitely not insecure,it's gonna be so uncomfortable for the pastor!!

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by kkash: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2016
wadetaw202:

If your parents and those that came to the world before you were just living to satisfy their personal feelings without consideration for others, you wouldn't have met a livable world by the time you were born.
1st of all, its nobody's business wat she puts on, 2ndly, quit been judgmental, even if wah she z wearing z wrong according to your standard, I'm sure der are smfinz u do DAT myt be rong according to my standard....so like I said as long as she z comfy in it, its kul...

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by wadetaw202: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
kkash:

1st of all, its nobody's business wat she puts on, 2ndly, quit been judgmental, even if wah she z wearing z wrong according to your standard, I'm sure der are smfinz u do DAT myt be rong according to my standard....so like I said as long as she z comfy in it, its kul...

So according to your "standard" that dressing is perfect, abi?

How will you feel as a parent if you find your daughter dressing like a cock-hungry dog in a social gathering? I'm sure you will feel cool about it.

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by kkash: 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2016
wadetaw202:

So according to your "standard" that dressing is perfect, abi?

u getting it all wrong, all I'm saying is u shouldn't b

How will you feel as a parent if you find your daughter dressing like a cock-hungry dog in a social gathering? I'm sure you will feel cool about it.
u getting it wrong, all I'm saying z u shldnt be judgmental....if she decides to go nude on her wedding day....itz none of our business....if u still fink its ur business den invest in it......im tired of giving dis issue undeserved attention.....

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Franky9584(m): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2016
Decentpee:

Nt all churches that accept dah doh... Eg Catholics can never accept dis trash.
Bsyds take a close view at the pix, i think it's an edited pix ooo cos dis one too much oo
#proudlycatholic

2 Likes

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by dobys(f): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2016
catlova2:

The word moderate is ambiguous. Whats moderate fo you might not be to someone else.

i agree with u dere sha. buh its common sense, though i know common sense is not common 2 all. buh does boobs are too out nahh. wede

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2016
dobys:

i agree with u dere sha. buh its common sense, though i know common sense is not common 2 all. buh does boobs are too out nahh. wede

cheesy cheesy she want giv pastor konji
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by swiz2(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
Huh! Cowbell ad reloaded

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Afritop(m): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2016
Fiwasayo:
She's so insecure about being a bride that she decided to pull all attention on her boobies tongue well....she got it grin

But see boobs,hope the wedding was not done in a church sha sad
If the wedding is done church nko. Maybe She is just giving an impression to the whole world what is about to be ravished in the honeymoon

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by phemyhollar(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kilo shele gangan.. Wondering if it's real tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.