Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please (1301 Views)

Change Your Blog Domain From ..com To .com Or .net In A Jiffy / Just Bought A Domain From Godaddy Using PAYONEER MASTERCARD / I Transferd A Domain From Godaddy 2 Domainking King, Now My URL Is Showing Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please by Xflint(m): 11:04am On Jul 01, 2016
I have recently purchased a domain name from godaddy

The problem now is how do i force my website domain to that particular domain name

That is my visitors visit my forum they will be redirected to that domain which i have bought from godaddy
Re: I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
Xflint:

The problem now is how do i force my website domain to that particular domain name

That is my visitors visit my forum they will be redirected to that domain which i have bought from godaddy
Hello Xflint my good friend!
It's simple. Just demand for Godaddy's "Name Servers". The name servers usually look like these:
ns1.domain.com
ns2.domain.com
This may vary, though. After getting the name servers, contact your web host. They'll show you how to link the name servers to your hosting account.
You may then have to wait for at least 24hrs for your registered domain to reflect.
Re: I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please by mr2kay(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
The op question is very easy thing to do O my that I hate typing long sentences with my phone and I don't go to nairaland.com with my pc. tongue but the poster above me should have asked if it was for blogger blog or WordPress and others.Though he's correct for WordPress though
Re: I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
mr2kay:
The op question is very easy thing to do O my that I hate typing long sentences with my phone and I don't go to nairaland.com with my pc. tongue but the poster above me should have asked if it was for blogger blog or WordPress and others.Though he's correct for WordPress though
Hello Mr2kay, it's neither Blogger nor Wordpress. He purchased a domain name for his self-hosted forum.
Re: I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please by mr2kay(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
Laive:

Hello Mr2kay, it's neither Blogger nor Wordpress. He purchased a domain name for his self-hosted forum.
Alright he should just point the nameservers like the guy above me said
Re: I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
mr2kay:
...like the guy above me said
That was me anyway! Thanks...
Re: I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please by mr2kay(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Laive:

That was me anyway! Thanks...
I am fucking dead lol I didn't bother to check
Re: I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please by Xflint(m): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
Laive:

Hello Xflint my good friend!
It's simple. Just demand for Godaddy's "Name Servers". The name servers usually look like these:
ns1.domain.com
ns2.domain.com
This may vary, though. After getting the name servers, contact your web host. They'll show you how to link the name servers to your hosting account.
You may then have to wait for at least 24hrs for your registered domain to reflect.

Thanks alot
Re: I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
Xflint:

Thanks alot
You're welcome!
Re: I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please by Xflint(m): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
Laive:

You're welcome!
Do you have a site
Re: I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Xflint:
Do you have a site
Not yet brother... But certainly soon...
Re: I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please by Xflint(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Laive:
Not yet brother... But certainly soon...
hope it will be as great as ur ideas?
Re: I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
Xflint:

hope it will be as great as ur ideas?
Hoof! I'm flattered... Thanks...
Re: I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please by midas2010: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2016
I am wishing you all the best with your innovative ideas.
Re: I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please by PulseWeb: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
visit https://www.extrahostpro.com

With our wealth of experience and expertise, we decided to bring the Smart approach to you - the home user.

Our public web hosting platform is built using the same cloud solution powered by OnAPP and cPanel hosting control panel used by corporate clients.

We use only the highest quality hardware components and software to create and maintain our bespoke platform because at Extra Host Pro, we want customers to understand how straightforward web hosting can be without the unnecessary stresses of downtime and fuss.

Our objective is to create an industry-leading brand through outstanding service and customer satisfaction.

Xflint:

Re: I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
@ xflint: Where is your "Can You Solve The Above Maths?" Topic
Re: I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please by Xflint(m): 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
themall:
@ xflint: Where is your "Can You Solve The Above Maths?" Topic

@themall, i dnt know maybe the mods have deleted it
Re: I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
Xflint:

@themall, i dnt know maybe the mods have deleted it
Sad. I thought I solved it. Why should such a topic be deleted? Which rule was violated?
Re: I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please by Xflint(m): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
themall:
Sad. I thought I solved it. Why should such a topic be deleted? Which rule was violated?

u got the answer but the formula was bad. You can still give ur answer getting to my forum via my signature. There are alot more there.
Re: I Bought A Domain From Godaddy What Next Please by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
Xflint:

u got the answer but the formula was bad. You can still give ur answer getting to my forum via my signature. There are alot more there.
Ok

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Nairaland Worth If Lindaikeji Worth 3.1 Billion? / Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money / Yahoo Design Patterns For Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.