Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Bluboo Maya Unboxing And Drop Test Videos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bluboo Maya Unboxing And Drop Test Videos (1223 Views)

Allcall Bro Unboxing And Review: The Most Affordable Dual Camera Android Phone. / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review / Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluboo Maya Unboxing And Drop Test Videos by JonesPW(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2016
Bluboo is about to ship the new Bluboo Maya soon, the date can be before July 10th.

Meanwhile they released an unboxing video of this new Bluboo Maya. In this video we can see quickly all details of this device and acessories that are coming in the box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k09_-hN_AYE

Besides, Bluboo also released a drop test video of the Bluboo Maya with a silicone protective case. This protective case seems to do well the job and it is cheap (less than $8 )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mx53KVacBQ
Re: Bluboo Maya Unboxing And Drop Test Videos by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2016
The name bluboo discourage me but I know it's a nice product
Re: Bluboo Maya Unboxing And Drop Test Videos by orobosaro: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2016
How much?
Re: Bluboo Maya Unboxing And Drop Test Videos by JonesPW(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2016
orobosaro:
How much?

The price is approximately 19.8k NGN today on pre-sale. But started from tomorrow, it will be 22.6k NGN.
Re: Bluboo Maya Unboxing And Drop Test Videos by orobosaro: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
JonesPW:

The price is approximately 19.8k NGN today on pre-sale. But started from tomorrow, it will be 22.6k NGN.

How can i get it, can u help?

1 Like

Re: Bluboo Maya Unboxing And Drop Test Videos by JonesPW(m): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2016
orobosaro:

How can i get it, can u help?

Visit this link: http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_367071.html
Re: Bluboo Maya Unboxing And Drop Test Videos by omotoyecable(f): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
JonesPW:

Visit this link: http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_367071.html
do they ship to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Bluboo Maya Unboxing And Drop Test Videos by JonesPW(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2016
omotoyecable:
do they ship to Nigeria?

Yes, they will ship to worldwide.
Re: Bluboo Maya Unboxing And Drop Test Videos by 40manlappy: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
JonesPW:

Yes, they will ship to worldwide.

I attempted a "mock" order of Bluboo Maya on Gearbest but it says that it cannot ship to Nigeria. Why is that?

I observed though that only the Hong Kong warehouse has stock; the China warehouse is out of stock. Any suggestions?

Reak, akinis09, tobbie247, Codedzng, Baroba
Re: Bluboo Maya Unboxing And Drop Test Videos by akinis09: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
40manlappy:

I attempted a "mock" order of Bluboo Maya on Gearbest but it says that it cannot ship to Nigeria. Why is that?

I observed though that only the Hong Kong warehouse has stock; the China warehouse is out of stock. Any suggestions?

Reak, akinis09, tobbie247, Codedzng, Baroba
i will suggest you to order tru aliexpress, becos they have so many marketers on aliexpress. if one claims not to ship to your country (nigeria) other marketer will surely do. i did came across same thing today when a particular marketer claim not to ship a product to nigeria and other marketers claim to ship thesame product to nigeria, so its vice versa .when we have many marketers. just use the search engine on their site to search for the goods.
Re: Bluboo Maya Unboxing And Drop Test Videos by 40manlappy: 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
akinis09:
i will suggest you to order tru aliexpress, becos they have so many marketers on aliexpress. if one claims not to ship to your country (nigeria) other marketer will surely do. i did came across same thing today when a particular marketer claim not to ship a product to nigeria and other marketers claim to ship thesame product to nigeria, so its vice versa .when we have many marketers. just use the search engine on their site to search for the goods.

Thank you, I am viewing it there now
Re: Bluboo Maya Unboxing And Drop Test Videos by Baroba(m): 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
40manlappy:

Thank you, I am viewing it there now

Akin is right, hope you get the phone, specs to price ratio its very cheap.. how una dry find these bargains sef..

Am even considering getting one for my brother.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Bluboo Maya Unboxing And Drop Test Videos by Codedzng: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
akinis09:

AliExpress is the best ! Although I v purchased from geekbuying and everbuying dey r trying too and dey v good customer service

(1) (Reply)

Unboxing Of (BLUBOO XFIRE2) / If Your Babe Asks You For Iphone 7 - What Will Be Your Response? / Infinix Zero 4 & Infinix Zero 4 Plus Full Phone Specifications, Features, Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.