Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st (38733 Views)

Dollar Exchange Rate As At This Evening / Exchange Rate As Of Today / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate As At 1983 (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by yetunsbay(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2016
Mopolchi:
Buhari maka why?
no be here oo
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by betalife(m): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2016
I don't think our Senators and your Sai Baba knew what they are doing. They think Nigeria is like Kano or Bauchi state, it is complex and it needs someone who is determine to lay his life to achieve this goal of reducing the exchange rate to 1 naira to 1 dollar. In short they are trading Nigerians to enrich themselves so they should stop deceiving us
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by peterjero(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2016
41lady:

Bro... not only U give up, I told my parents I have dash them Nigeria. I after my study going to Cameroon. Better for me, at least they know they don't have oil.
Cameroon get cheap tomatoes and house rent.
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by hynex79(m): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2016
bashsani:
There are cheaper ways to get dollars if only u knw
Bros fill me in abeg;I need am plenty
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by Thobiy(m): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2016
evansjeff:
Very Good!
What is good about the news
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by Tobbey(m): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2016
It's frustrating
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by miracle4(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2016
DonaldGenes:

Do you know any one willing to sell Adsense?

iMean genuine Nigerians
tongue
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by passionate88: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2016
cuteemperor:

Bros, temper justice with mercy nau, moreover, I didn't vote for him because I'm convinced he can do better than his predecessor, I voted for him cos I thought the country needed the change ... I no know say e go come worst like this.... And eheeeeen bros, u sef fit invest into me ooooo... As u no say I dey look for money nau, make I send my account details make u find your boy some CHANGE nau,
which change exactly? Change from what to what?
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by egobetatoday: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2016
Barackmeringo:

And you're contesting for Mr Nairaland?

With this statement?

Well, go on and win

The two of you have a problem. Them go give am work for CBN , FIRS or NIGERIAN PRISONS if he wins? mtcheww
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by legba1(m): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2016
[/b]
magicminister:
[size=15pt][b]What is the point of the forex policies created by this administration? ?
[/size]

I WONDER OOHHH MY BRO, cant see wat has change from before and after the policy
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by bashsani(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2016
There are cheaper ways to get dollars if only u knw
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by omooba969(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
8BitGee:

Aberdeen

Sterling is 360 to a naira. Minimum wage is £7.15 per hour. And the jobs will be staring at you in the face, although ko easy man.

Did u say £££ = #360 ?

Excuse me! cool
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by onatisi(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bamz:

Every intending international student will have to pay the offset as a result of the new rates. Even if officially USD drops to 250, depending on the amount to be paid, it could be a huge sum. This is a very bad policy. I was wrong about this government but hope is all I've got right now.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by ayotomijoledo: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
I did some transactions online using my UBA debit card and was shocked when N350(naira to dollar) was the exchange rate used.
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by Oliviaxx(f): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
dadebayo1:
Sai baba.... Congrats to those getting paid in Dollars.

Chai! Uwadiegwu cry we've been totally scammed!!!

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by 8BitGee(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
omooba969:

Did u say £££ = #360 ?

Excuse me! cool

Aye, my bad. 460 jere.
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by Asolukah: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
DikeOha882:
Bought 7000 USD at 353 in Alaba international, just yesterday

bro would have gotten lesser 4 you like 350... Am in alaba too
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by capnies: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
Buhari claims to be fighting fraud and corruption which fraud is bigger than certificate forgery. the most corrupt dictator devil imposed on Nigerians through deceit. God will protect His own children. Amen
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Asolukah:

bro would have gotten lesser 4 you like 350... Am in alaba too
joking? Where do u stay or shop number
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by lastpage: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
cuteemperor:
Now I have to start looking for an extra 300k for my hostel accommodation in the UK, and an extra 50k for my visa Application.... This is just crazy, this isn't the change I invested my one vote into.

Take that Money to one of the "good" Private Universities in Nigeria..... or even one of the Standard federal Universities and you are good to go!

But if you insist on Foreign University, please stop complaining about how much it costs!.

You can as well tell us in what ways you have contributed to the stability and improvement of the Naira. undecided undecided

Exchange rate is NOT MAGIC!

A country's currency will be strong if its citizens PRODUCE GOODS and SERVICES...... instead of being "NET IMPORTER" of every and anything and Forex Exporters!
angry angry

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by lastpage: 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
passionate88:
which change exactly? Change from what to what?

CHANGE FROM [size=14pt]unbridled LOOTING and CORRUPTION[/size]....... TO [size=14pt]PROBITY and ACCOUNTABILITY![/size]

Its shocking that you have not and cant understand this simple sentence....... since May 2015!

Chai, Education is free naah!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by Adebaba1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
I have dollars for sale at an affordable rate
Interested contact me on Whatsapp 07051923534
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
If the CBN rate you used to get @199 is now between 270-285, what were you expecting? A miracle?
This government was already losing credibility, they threw the trouble at the feet of Nigerians in the name of market forces. When the dollar in supply is few, no export, you throw it into the open field for all, there will certainly be a hike. A good policy in export thriving countries.
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by passionate88: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
lastpage:

CHANGE FROM [size=14pt]unbridled LOOTING and CORRUPTION[/size]....... TO [size=14pt]PROBITY and ACCOUNTABILITY![/size]

Its shocking that you have not and cant understand this simple sentence....... since May 2015!

Chai, Education is free naah!

Lastpage!
I ask you?

Na so idiots go dey put mouth for things wey no concern them
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by AtlanticBreeze: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
cuteemperor:
Now I have to start looking for an extra 300k for my hostel accommodation in the UK, and an extra 50k for my visa Application.... This is just crazy, this isn't the change I invested my one vote into.
sorry eh... you are getting bad returns from your investment

Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by adecares(f): 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
All I can say is that, "its going to get worse before it get better".
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by Natifa(f): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
penzino:
This our economy self! Na front e dey go Abi Na back
help me ask them o
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by dadebayo1(m): 7:03am On Jul 03, 2016
Oliviaxx:

Chai! Uwadiegwu cry we've been totally scammed!!!

grin yes ma, we have been scammed. they claimed 216 is not acceptable yet they keep quiet at 350..
Re: Exchange Rate As Of Today, July 1st by Asolukah: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2016
DikeOha882:
joking? Where do u stay or shop number

Boss if you are ready to transact let me know. Am not joking

Regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tycoons Who Won't Leave Their Fortunes To Their Kids / Why Do Our Bank Charges Us N301 While Cbn Sell For Them At N199 Per Dollar / Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.