Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue (34856 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo / Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) / Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by teaser101: 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
axortedbabe:
But wetin d agbaya talk na true
. Na realy abgaya lol
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by zinaunreal(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
floragregs:
holy boy! U hv never been rude in ur life abi? Oya go and kill her na, mtsheeeeeeew.
your just an advocate and ambassador for rude people

1 Like

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by godwin120alex: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
She was rude to Mama Gee n Emeka Ike.That Gulder Utimate show really exposed d real Chioma.I use to think that she was nice before d show and since them I don't like her.She is rude but she always play d role of a good girl in movies so we believed that she was nice until d Gulder show.

5 Likes

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by UIA04(f): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Resurgence:

Oh I see, now I get!

Blunt and straight forward type. I understand why they all feel she is rude. They are not so wrong actually, blunt people don't know when there crossing the line between being blunt and being rude.

Although such people can be the realest people (if there is a thing like that) you could be friends with.

Yes you are right

1 Like

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by Ekaka1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
adimsmt:

Look I don't know this lady and I'm 100% sure you who is judging her have never cross part with her. But has it occur to you that the show you used in judging her was just a show, a reality show by that matter, a show with a written scripts. Please don't judge not or you will be judged.

Don't mind dem.

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by Eminentsaint(m): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
Millerz:
I don't know why people can't mind their business. As if the heat isn't bad enough
What heat please?
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by Zedoo(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Na Chioma chukwuka be Chioma akpotha?

1 Like

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by LaCremy: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bad attitude or not...she still remain one of the best actress in Nollywood
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by zinnywonders(f): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
Critics I can't see anything wrong with her... Besides the last time I checked,we're still humans .... Don't be in a hurry to condemn others cos if u check urself wella you're worst than the Devil himself.
Learn to appreciate people and stop reading negative meaning to their actions .... be alert and positive minded.
THANKS.
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by Ghnaija(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
Maxineng:
Chioma is actually very rude after watching her on that ultimate show I just knew she is rude.
I quit rem the ultimate search program she was so rude to emeka....
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by Ghnaija(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
Maxineng:
Chioma is actually very rude after watching her on that ultimate show I just knew she is rude.
I quite rem the ultimate search program she was so rude to emeka....
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by shogz89: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ghnaija:
I tot I was the only one that noticed it in that show. She wasn't only rude, she showed that aproko side of her in that show

4 Likes

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ghnaija:

The part that got me upset was when she and princess insulted the hell out of the other lady I think mama gee or so. A lot of fans that have met her also complain of her rudeness. This lady was just tryna cover up for her friend.

3 Likes

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by marieochanya: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
floragregs:
I can as well say u are very judgemental from this ur post, without even meeting you, how do u feel now?

I'av never laughed this hard.... I concor

1 Like

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by passion247(f): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
God bless U. Very rude babe.
Maxineng:
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by goryorhal(m): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
ivylyn:

So why bother come here

What's this one saying ?
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by Enahi(f): 7:54am On Jul 02, 2016
But the lady is right na, Chioma is not even good at acting sef that's why she will do anything to be nice to her fellow actresses so she can get roles easily. Sorry Chioma I don't like you too, you are two faced and fake!

1 Like

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by somez(m): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2016
Thought i was the only 1 that noticed.
Maxineng:
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by Enahi(f): 8:24am On Jul 02, 2016
adimsmt:

Look I don't know this lady and I'm 100% sure you who is judging her have never cross part with her. But has it occur to you that the show you used in judging her was just a show, a reality show by that matter, a show with a written scripts. Please don't judge not or you will be judged.

You just typed rubbish, there is a huge difference between a reality show and a scripted one. The reality show showed Us the real Chioma while the scripted one portrayed a good Chioma.
The real Chioma was the Chioma in Guilder Ultimate show, besides how come people that have also met her in real life don't have anything good to say about her is that part of acting too?
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by adimsmt: 9:11am On Jul 02, 2016
Enahi:

You just typed rubbish, there is a huge difference between a reality show and a scripted one. The reality show showed Us the real Chioma while the scripted one portrayed a good Chioma.
The real Chioma was the Chioma in Guilder Ultimate show, besides how come people that have also met her in real life don't have anything good to say about her is that part of acting too?

It is your opinion to think i typed rubbish, but you are still a leaner just know everything on tv are scripted reality or not.
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by floragregs(f): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2016
zinaunreal:
your just an advocate and ambassador for rude people
and u my brother, are a hypocrite
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by zinaunreal(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
floragregs:
and u my brother, are a hypocrite
and then later when them panel beat una faces for being rude the best thing una fit do na to come social media dey find sympathy. It's obvious being rude is your only birthright. I can understand why you're a die hard fan.
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by zinaunreal(m): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
godwin120alex:
She was rude to Mama Gee n Emeka Ike.That Gulder Utimate show really exposed d real Chioma.I use to think that she was nice before d show and since them I don't like her.She is rude but she always play d role of a good girl in movies so we believed that she was nice until d Gulder show.
grin
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by floragregs(f): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
zinaunreal:
and then later when them panel beat una faces for being rude the best thing una fit do na to come social media dey find sympathy. It's obvious being rude is your only birthright. I can understand why you're a die hard fan.
panel beat ur sisters and mum, u hear? Before u touch another woman in ur life! Na jail dey call you so.
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by zinaunreal(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
floragregs:
panel beat ur sisters and mum, u hear? Before u touch another woman in ur life! Na jail dey call you so.
see this single for life slug that depends on social media for sexual satisfaction . I sure say na your papa first dey hammer you thunder for face before your 100 ex boyfriends inherited you.

I never touch women. But I won't mind starting with your big lips. I knew you're one of those feminist that supports women whether they are right or wrong. You need belt. Single b*tch
Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by floragregs(f): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
zinaunreal:
see this single for life slug that depends on social media for sexual satisfaction . I sure say na your papa first dey hammer you thunder for face before your 100 ex boyfriends inherited you.

I never touch women. But I won't mind starting with your big lips. I knew you're one of those feminist that supports women whether they are right or wrong. You need belt. Single b*tch
Looool, u are frustrated oooo. Na wa, abeg carry ur badluck look front.

1 Like

Re: Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue by zinaunreal(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
floragregs:
Looool, u are frustrated oooo. Na wa, abeg carry ur badluck look front.
bad luck was when you don't make sense on nairaland. My regret is that I even quote you. Wish you luck with your husband hunting. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.