Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Download Video: How To Tie Gele (african Headtie) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Download Video: How To Tie Gele (african Headtie) (9256 Views)

Download Tutorial Video: How To Tie Rounded Gele With Ease / Download Gele Tutorial Video: How To Tie Nigerian (yoruba) Bridal Gele / Download Video: Easy Tutorial | How To Tie Your Own Sego Headtie 'gele' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: How To Tie Gele (african Headtie) by pelumiakinboye9(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2016
Wearing your favorite gele is nice, it is even "nicer" when people as you to come over so they can snap the style for future reference(s). But then, someone asked "Madam, can you please tie this same gele on me next week, don't worry, am going to pay for your time" and you be like "errrm... i actually ask someone to tie mine too" and there goes an opportunity to earn yourself some fortune.

Enough of my story, don't mind me, i grew up with my mum and we gist(ed) a lot of time *winks*. This Tutorial Video will teach you how to tie your gele yourself.

Enjoy!

Click Here to Download
http://www.believerscompanion.com/2016/06/download-video-how-to-tie-gele-african.html

Updates on the go,
Whatsapp: +2347032759228
BB: 5EEED915

(1) (Reply)

Caro-light Cream. / Iroko TV Is Now Offering Free Movies Download For All Subscribers / Latest George Gown Styles 2022 | George Styles For Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.