Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,143 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland (20080 Views)

Amina Mohammed Visits Osinbajo With UN Delegation, Presents Gift To Him(pics) / PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day / Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by SAMBATLAN(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
davodyguy:
smiley

She was there for a purpose and not for show of
we are saying the SAME thing
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by Bethelwealthy(m): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
AbdulAdam56:

HOW TO IDENTIFY A MAD DOG AND WAILER
-When you say corruption is evil they say it is a mere stealing
-If you say Bring Back our Loot they say what about APC
-When they hear EFCC is investigating thieves that stole our collective resources, they start acting movie and named it Avengers
-When you follow them to London, Dubai, USA etc they come back and pay Columnist to start following you.
-You say Fayose come and account for this money they take to Facebook to cause PMB. ---They are happy crude is crashing on international market and complain of hike in food stuff MUMU
-They are happy Avengers are bombing Oil and Gas pipeline and complain of Epileptic Power supply.
-They are happy Baba is sick nd travel bt angry when he landed like Iroko
-They want Nigeria destroyed and Pray PDP take over 2019 funny which country!
-They want Naira to sell at Parallel market N500 per dollar nd want to buy a bag of Rice N9000 MUMU
-They buy Fuel N450 per Litre on queue with "I beg" and complain of Removal of subsidy that put it at N140 without queue and respect, confused
-They want Biafra and still apply for Police Job Laugh won kill me.

HOW TO IDENTIFY A ZOMBIE
"he write one million words to prove a stupid point"
...............get a job.
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by Bethelwealthy(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
davodyguy:

Keep quiet.

Jonathan was the biggest scam to the Niger deltans.

He came into power as a minority and we all voted for him.

He was fortunate to the extent that under him, the Price of crude oil per barrel rose to the highest in world history.

Despite this, he squandered the money with criminals, whilst leaving Ogoni land in mess.

Instead of spending heavily on the lives of many people, and also improving infrastructures, he gave money to very few criminals, thereby allowing him to continue looting the treasury at their expense.

This government is very sincere and we must support them whole heatedly. She's not like Godsday Orubebe, that did nothing for his community.

.............need a tissue?? Cry me a river........
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by ntebong: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
INEC has concluded plan to conduct a run election not later than July 31, 2016 in 4 states including Rivers state, and Ogoniland has a Senatorial, 4 House of Reps and Assemblies tickets up for grasp, expect more of such visits, which began with the flagging up of cleaning oil spillage without contractors mobilized to site, after the re-run election we shall wait till 2019 to have such visitors again. God will bless Ogoniland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by Bethelwealthy(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
iwillexposeu:
My brother no go kill urself with bad belle
Stop drinking alabukun 4 somebody headache

Its easy to spot an ignoramus.....na yu biko!
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by win3k: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
The king nd his palace are bad for the environment, sack him and convert his role to that of a ELECTED mayor.
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by wizoo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
The ministry of environment is not matching their visits to Ogoniland with actions

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by bremmery: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
...............must APC play politics with everything?? And Ogoni people will be busy clapping for this scam.....
Either politics or not, has any attempt been done in the past? She needs to associate with them to get the job done.
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by Fabulosdave01: 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
...............must APC play politics with everything?? And Ogoni people will be busy clapping for this scam.....

Smh. You can never satisfy human beings
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by diegwu01: 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
AbdulAdam56:

-When they hear EFCC is investigating thieves that stole our collective resources, they start acting movie and named it Avengers
-When you follow them to London, Dubai, USA etc they come back and pay Columnist to start following you.
-You say Fayose come and account for this money they take to Facebook to cause PMB. ---They are happy crude is crashing on international market and complain of hike in food stuff MUMU
-They are happy Avengers are bombing Oil and Gas pipeline and complain of Epileptic Power supply.
-They want Naira to sell at Parallel market N500 per dollar nd want to buy a bag of Rice N9000 MUMU
-They buy Fuel N450 per Litre on queue with "I beg" and complain of Removal of subsidy that put it at N140 without queue and respect, confused
grin grin grin grin grin spot on!
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by diegwu01: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
wizoo:
The ministry of environment is not matching their visits to Ogoniland with actions
How do you know that, You dey Ogoniland?
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by diegwu01: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
ntebong:
INEC has concluded plan to conduct a run election not later than July 31, 2016 in 4 states including Rivers state, and Ogoniland has a Senatorial, 4 House of Reps and Assemblies tickets up for grasp, expect more of such visits, which began with the flagging up of cleaning oil spillage without contractors mobilized to site, after the re-run election we shall wait till 2019 to have such visitors again. God will bless Ogoniland
When its time to conjure mind boggling conspiracies against the Government, your type come out tops, but apply same creativity in your daily work and routine you fail Woefully, Sad!
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by ndnuray(m): 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
Am coming #APC
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by fantosremit: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
. Did ur so called pdp government that stays there for 16 years ever think of cleaning d ogoni land? Nw dat we hv a serious government that really wants to look into the life of those in dat region u are talking of apc are playing politics
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by guntranno(f): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

What's politics here?

She's saddled with the responsibility of cleaning up the environmentally degraded Ogoniland. So, is it a crime carrying out one's duty?

Stop spreading hate messages because of NL likes n shares that won't add value to either your pocket or personality.
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by engrflames: 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Wow, this is Korokoro in Tai LGA this was my PPA during my NYSC, I really missed the kind gesture of his Royal Highness Giniwa of Ogoniland
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by Johnsinia(m): 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
alizma:
Is just difficult to please human being,I remember the NDA called Buhari to visit the land and see the situation for himself and I think his right person to do that is Amina but the e-warriors above won't just accept this gesture.
just as it was very hard for GEJ pleasing ur sorry ass

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by omonla555: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
AbdulAdam56:

The LORD will increase your knowledge and understanding
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by Nellybii: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Joarams:

So APC has given out oil blocks? You must think oil blocks are like boreholes that produce oil. Google is your friend in re-education.

Most of these guys you see on nairaland (except some very few) are thugs. They cannot pass any exam without expo. They cannot understand anything technical. Just read and ignore them.
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by Umamman(m): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
alizma:
Is just difficult to please human being,I remember the NDA called Buhari to visit the land and see the situation for himself and I think his right person to do that is Amina but the e-warriors above won't just accept this gesture.
if dy no like make dm go hug transformer n die.
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by ucee64(m): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
AbdulAdam56:

See even the Bible warned us about APC, but I guess we don't read our Bibles..
Oya open Proverbs 24:21-22;
21: My son fear the Lord, fear the king as well; do not associate with those that say "CHANGE";
22: For their calamity come quickly and disaster they both may bring....

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by JAWBONE(m): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
AbdulAdam56:

If u find the opposites of the points you have listed, you will get who you are. #Hailer a.k.a Zombie
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by back2sender: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
anonimi:

They are making DECORATION for the people who provide the oil wealth while they give oil blocks to their own people in far away north.
Who be mugu ?
But your brother dey there for 6 years naa, why he no dash all him brothers oil block naa. Dem tie him hand with rope ??
Useless ediot coming here to spew rubbish!!!
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by chimauga(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Fools

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by push21a: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
[size=28pt]

It is call traditional leader, not king. [/size]
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by elisra(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Debonks:
you practically succeeded in saying one thing! Your share sentiment irrespective on how bad your conscience was telling that your statement is. Anyway you are entitiled to your opinion but Next time before you comment go to Ogoni and see if this much hailed clean up has actually began or not, I hope you are that the youths resisted an attempt by the federal govt and some brain washed politicians from ogoni to ask Shell to resume operation in Oginiland this week.
from the onset,i knew that the whole charade was for shell to be allowed to destroy what is left of the ecosystem of ogoniland in the name of oil exploration.
Ogoniland need to stand against this wickedness by fellow nigerians and the multinational shell oil company i thank God that oil have been discovered in other parts of Nigeria,so for ur interest in the near future,we all need to speak out now before they start degrading ondo and lagos during oil explorations and productions.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by hamzeiy: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
AbdulAdam56:

wow..you have said it all
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:26am On Jul 02, 2016
omonla555:

The LORD will increase your knowledge and understanding
amen
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by anonimi: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2016
back2sender:
But your brother dey there for 6 years naa, why he no dash all him brothers oil block naa. Dem tie him hand with rope ??
Useless ediot coming here to spew rubbish!!!

How is he my brother?
As for your question, YES, they tied his hand- see news reports below.
Thereafter you can reassess who is the "useless ediot coming here to spew rubbish".

[img]http://3.bp..com/-94fjo4Rrwe8/VYYMH1qZ3eI/AAAAAAAAEg4/YQJPLvPXfq0/s400/buhari-military-offensive.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by mikolo80: 12:49am On Jul 03, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
that's why it's called politics genius
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Giniwa Of Ogoniland by mikolo80: 12:50am On Jul 03, 2016
anonimi:

They are making DECORATION for the people who provide the oil wealth while they give oil blocks to their own people in far away north.
Who be mugu ?
the ppl that accepted the decoration

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News- Accord Party Endorses Jimi Agbaje, As 20,000 APC Members Defect / Any Member Of APC Working Against Our Success Will Fail - Osinbajo / 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.